Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Sleep Aids

H

HULKSTER

What is the best sleep aid on the market, that won't affect cycle gains, nor make me feel sluggish in the morning and while lifting?

The #1 best sleep aid in the world is to sleep in a pitch dark room. Most often when people have chronic sleep problems they are unusually sensative to the smallest amounts of light. Even the glow of a dim electric clock face or an outside street light is all that is needed to stop them from being able to naturally produce melatonin.

Darkness is required for natural melatonin production. Hyper sensative people need ABSOLUTE darkness. If you can see your hand it isn't dark enough.

SofaGeorge said:
The #1 best sleep aid in the world is to sleep in a pitch dark room. Most often when people have chronic sleep problems they are unusually sensative to the smallest amounts of light. Even the glow of a dim electric clock face or an outside street light is all that is needed to stop them from being able to naturally produce melatonin.

Darkness is required for natural melatonin production. Hyper sensative people need ABSOLUTE darkness. If you can see your hand it isn't dark enough.

that helps.....but onto the fun stuff. lol. ambien and xanax work wonders....but i hear xanax keeps you out of deep sleep (ambien supposedly does not). both make me groggy the next day. ambien i can shake off usually....xanax is a bit harder to shake. both put me in a coma at the right dose, and make for normal sleep at a lower dose. :D

Themachine01 said:
I personally hate xanax, I cant remember shit that I did while on it.

funny story (as everyone thinks, not another fucking story...lol)....i split an order of "a lot" of xanax 1mg generic romanian brand with a friend. so we used him as a guniea pig for their effectiveness. i am on klonipin already....and our other friend is a xanax fiend and can't be trusted for an opinion. so my friend took like 4-6 in the course of the night....needless to say he does not recall what he saif to his g/f on the phone that night and i've had to listen to this "what do you think i said" "she seems mad" shit for three days. and he said he does not recall falling asleep and "slept like a king". so moral of the story is xanax makes you stupid, and also our xanax is real not fake. :p

I take melatonin and I am pleased with it. I would like to use GHB, but it has been made illegal and I cannot buy it.

NOTHING ABOUT G HERE! Quad

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom