Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best single steroid for cutting cycle?

sshadoww said:
When do you recommend using the lipoflame? Also- do you recommend doing the cardio pre or post workout? I have always done it pre because I like to down my protein shake right after I lift, but I've seen some posts saying to finish up with cardio...thoughts?
Depends on goals. Cardio and weights should always be seperate in my book, cardio in the A.M. and weights later in the day, vice versa, but then again, what are you after? When you do cardio post WO, then you are taking your nutrient shuttle, bloodflow, away from starving fatigued muscles that you just blasted, so unless you are after just total cardiovascular health, then seperate the two by hours, not minutes. goals..............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nickster#1 said:
Depends on goals. Cardio and weights should always be seperate in my book, cardio in the A.M. and weights later in the day, vice versa, but then again, what are you after? When you do cardio post WO, then you are taking your nutrient shuttle, bloodflow, away from starving fatigued muscles that you just blasted, so unless you are after just total cardiovascular health, then seperate the two by hours, not minutes. goals..............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very good point

nickster#1 said:

That's exactly what I thought- which is why I do my cardio before I lift (no time in AM)- but as I mentioned, I saw some posts advocating cardio after lifting.

As far as goals, I'm looking to shed BF while putting on some lean muscle (I'd like to eventually get to around 200 with 10% BF)- my stats are very similar to the original poster which is why I jumped in for some info (5'11 185 and about 18.5% BF). I'm eating pretty clean and I do cardio 3-4x a week, so I was wondering if maybe there was better placement for it, but it looks like I just need to ramp it up more.

JNEF- Thanks for the Lipoflame answer- K coming.

tdidd42 said:
it seems you are trying to do 2 different things at once. maybe i am missing something but at 15% bf and at 180 lbs? why would you try cut? or you are saying cut as in losing bf? i would loose bf, than try and bulk up a bit then do a cutting cycle, this is a very long process, and something you will not achive this summer. with that said i started a cycle at 205 with 15% bf and i got down to 13% on test and anavr, now i am training hard to cut bf to 7 or 8 i am at 11 or 12 now. but if i were to do it again i would drop all bf get the right calries and do cardio like fing crazy. it just sounds like you are thinking buy august you will be ripped, aint happen!
No, current cycle is growth. I asked the original question about cutting as that will be my next cycle later in the year. At present it's all about growth. Thanks for the advice though, might be something I need to look at.

sshadoww said:
That's exactly what I thought- which is why I do my cardio before I lift (no time in AM)- but as I mentioned, I saw some posts advocating cardio after lifting.

As far as goals, I'm looking to shed BF while putting on some lean muscle (I'd like to eventually get to around 200 with 10% BF)- my stats are very similar to the original poster which is why I jumped in for some info (5'11 185 and about 18.5% BF). I'm eating pretty clean and I do cardio 3-4x a week, so I was wondering if maybe there was better placement for it, but it looks like I just need to ramp it up more.

JNEF- Thanks for the Lipoflame answer- K coming.

thanks for the k!
now its easier to do one or the other - add mass or lose bf

now if your primary objective is to lose body fat and you only have time for one sesh. Here is what i would do. Keep them on seperate days. If you could lift 3x a weeks and hit cardio hard 4x a week. now make sure to keep your protein high.

Last edited:
Tren/Test/ Masteron/ Var....doses on file.

I think that's what you were looking for 3 pages ago.

Now take the rest of the advice and get busy.

GUARDIAN said:
1gram of cardio ew :)

Can that be taken orally for the non-pokers...and what kind of PCT would you use :jester:

sshadoww said:
Can that be taken orally for the non-pokers...and what kind of PCT would you use :jester:

it is like winny u can inject or drink.

deep tissue massage for legs for pct.

Top Bottom