Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best single steroid for cutting cycle?

pds999 said:
test to cut?

The only AAS you should run on its own is test, and that being said, test base, no ester, at 25 to 50mg 2 times a day for 6 to 8 weeks. If I didnt mind all the pinning with 1 to 1.5 inch pins, 22 gauge, this would be the ideal single injectable compound cycle, IMHO.
But tren/prop is king of kings of cutting cycles. Again, IMHO.

nickster#1 said:
The only AAS you should run on its own is test, and that being said, test base, no ester, at 25 to 50mg 2 times a day for 6 to 8 weeks. If I didnt mind all the pinning with 1 to 1.5 inch pins, 22 gauge, this would be the ideal single injectable compound cycle, IMHO.
But tren/prop is king of kings of cutting cycles. Again, IMHO.
What about test-e on its own?

pds999 said:
5'11, 180lbs, 15% body fat, 34 years old. Currently at the beginning of a test-e cycle so by the time I would be looking at a cutting cycle I hope to be around 190-195 lbs.

I am all for getting their faster but 5'11 180 tells me you need to train harder and eat more food. Also at 5'11 180 15% body fat their is not much their to cut bro.

drsketch said:
I am all for getting their faster but 5'11 180 tells me you need to train harder and eat more food. Also at 5'11 180 15% body fat their is not much their to cut bro.
Totally agree, I have just pretty much doubled my cals/protein since doing my research (and starting the test-e cycle).

pds999 said:
What about test-e on its own?

You original question was what is the best single compound, oral or injectable, to use for a cutting cycle. Test-e has a long ester attached to it, and will also cause more of an estrogen rebound than say TNE (test no ester) or prop for that matter.
And being 5'11" 180LBs, 15% BF means that you have 27LBs of fat. If you was to drop 15LBs of that, you would be sitting at 165LBs, 5'11", not a real big guy. You know that you cant turn fat cells into muscle cells, so you have around 10LBs of excess stored energy to utilize. Using test-e will be fine as long as your diet is formulated and taylored to doing a cutter cycle, but again, no ester test, or even prop, is your best bet for a single compound cycle for cutting. But if I was you, I would go with a long estered test like enanthate and eat real clean, caloric intake for you should be around 3000 cals aday. If you need to know how to break it down as to what to eat for whatever your goals are, check out the diet forum.

nickster#1 said:
You original question was what is the best single compound, oral or injectable, to use for a cutting cycle. Test-e has a long ester attached to it, and will also cause more of an estrogen rebound than say TNE (test no ester) or prop for that matter.
And being 5'11" 180LBs, 15% BF means that you have 27LBs of fat. If you was to drop 15LBs of that, you would be sitting at 165LBs, 5'11", not a real big guy. You know that you cant turn fat cells into muscle cells, so you have around 10LBs of excess stored energy to utilize. Using test-e will be fine as long as your diet is formulated and taylored to doing a cutter cycle, but again, no ester test, or even prop, is your best bet for a single compound cycle for cutting. But if I was you, I would go with a long estered test like enanthate and eat real clean, caloric intake for you should be around 3000 cals aday. If you need to know how to break it down as to what to eat for whatever your goals are, check out the diet forum.
Thanks, will do.

pds999 said:
Thanks, will do.
it seems you are trying to do 2 different things at once. maybe i am missing something but at 15% bf and at 180 lbs? why would you try cut? or you are saying cut as in losing bf? i would loose bf, than try and bulk up a bit then do a cutting cycle, this is a very long process, and something you will not achive this summer. with that said i started a cycle at 205 with 15% bf and i got down to 13% on test and anavr, now i am training hard to cut bf to 7 or 8 i am at 11 or 12 now. but if i were to do it again i would drop all bf get the right calries and do cardio like fing crazy. it just sounds like you are thinking buy august you will be ripped, aint happen!

JNEF said:
np, just remember DIET DIET DIET and if you need that lil bit of extra push, lipoflame is good place to start but eca is my drug of choice when cutting - the caffeine helps keep the appetite down durring a cutting phase as well.

When do you recommend using the lipoflame? Also- do you recommend doing the cardio pre or post workout? I have always done it pre because I like to down my protein shake right after I lift, but I've seen some posts saying to finish up with cardio...thoughts?

sshadoww said:
When do you recommend using the lipoflame? Also- do you recommend doing the cardio pre or post workout? I have always done it pre because I like to down my protein shake right after I lift, but I've seen some posts saying to finish up with cardio...thoughts?

peronally i do my cardio in the am on an empty stomach - pop lipoflame 1/2 hr before while im getting my liter of water in. then ill come home have a protein shake + breakfast. go on with my day as usual, forcing the healthy food in my stomach. Later i'll go hit the weights in the pm, and ill hit a protein shake + a nice meaty meal aftwerwards. this approach has worked best for me.

Top Bottom