Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best short cycle for 6 weeks

denezint00

hey guys want to run a short cycle 6 weeks. I know I need to have tudca in it but don't know if I should use steroids or sarms for the short cycle.
I've never used steroids before.

hey guys want to run a short cycle 6 weeks. I know I need to have tudca in it but don't know if I should use steroids or sarms for the short cycle.
Just do 12 weeks or wait until you can.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If this was 2005 and you didn’t care about your liver I’d say take some pro hormones but it’s not. Don’t waste your time or your health for 6 weeks your just getting ramped up at that point.

first cycle of steroids should be test only minimum 10 weeks to 12 weeks max with an aromatase inhibitor to keep your estrogen at the correct levels. you’ll need to have a quality pct in your possession before you ever put anything into your body. I include clomid for a month 50/50/25/25mg nolvadex 40/40/20/20 an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin at 12.5mg a day for the duration of the pct and a naturally test booster.. I’m not a rep but needtobuildmuscle does make a great natty test booster n2generate and cardarine..

sarms minimum 8 weeks preferably 10-12 and only take a single suppressive sarm a time like LGD, RAD-140, mk-2866.. it pairs well with cardarine which is a ppar not a sarm and it gives you fantastic endurance and fat burning ability.. all sarms also require a pct but something like nolva, test booster, cardarine for 30 days and you should be straight but always get checked by a doctor.. cause I’m not one

stick with sarms here man... you could run s23 and gw501516 for that short of cycle... you do need a full pct with s23 but you could still get away with running it only 6 weeks and you would be running gw501516 in pct so you would get to run it longer than 6 weeks... i recommend a 6 week pct anyway so you would get 12weeks out of it anyway... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

You decide then we can help

you can run orals, sarms, or short estered steroids like prop, ace, etc.

6 week cycles are actually better in some ways cause it is much easier to recover from. the dirty secret out there is that guys who run cycles 12 weeks+ are going to have a rough time recovering, that is why so many are on TRT these days and they are only in their 30's.

What are your goals for the cycle? In a short time frame, SARMs are probably going to be a better option. I'm just not clear if you are thinking an oral only steroid cycle though.

Sarms will probably be your best option. Even with short ester AAS, I would think 8 weeks would be a short cycle.

Top Bottom