Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best schedule for alternating injection sites

Drake1000

Hey bros,
I have done always orals, but my liver was taking a beating the last few cycles and so I thought it was a good time to try injectables. I'm using test prop and tren ace, I was wondering how often and if it's important to change injection sites to avoid infections or maybe scar tissues, scar tissues would be my main concern since nobody knows I do this, including my family. Most of my upcoming cycles will be deca,tren and test, how often would you recommend switching sites and which one are the less painful to inject on?

Thanks Guys.

Glutes and quads are my go to. That's four rotation spots. But you can also move a couple inches on each spot as you rotate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is an in-depth article series I wrote on how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/proper-injection-techniques-part-1/

I list all the common injection sites and explain where to inject. The most injection sites you can rotate into your regular injection schedule, the better. The less often you inject a muscle, the less scar tissue that will develop.

I personally rotate between left and right glute, quad and side delts.

Rotating glutes is more than enough, especially if you do injections only twice a week.

Glutes can take up to 5ml per shot (unless you have a tiny ass). That being said, rotating them you can have up to 10ml per week in oils.

It is best to rotate as many sites as you can. Just try different ones and see what you like. If you have 2 muscle groups you like that is plenty. Say you like glutes and delts that gives you 2 butt cheeks and 2 shoulders to pin which is plenty.

Top Bottom