Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best SARMS for female muscle growth

ToastEater

Plat Hero
Platinum
My wife is doing her first competition in 9 weeks. I think she’s trying to get into the “fitness” class. She’s been advised that she’s coming in too lean (skinny) and might wind up in bikini. She really doesn’t want that. I have some Anavar but she undoubtedly won’t take it. But what would be the best SARMS stack for her to take? Would you stack creatine on top of that?
She needs to put on about 5 lbs in 6-8 weeks. The show is in 9 weeks.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive got you covered here... this is the stack you want to go with... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 5 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

13-16 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

My wife is doing her first competition in 9 weeks. I think she’s trying to get into the “fitness” class. She’s been advised that she’s coming in too lean (skinny) and might wind up in bikini. She really doesn’t want that. I have some Anavar but she undoubtedly won’t take it. But what would be the best SARMS stack for her to take? Would you stack creatine on top of that?
She needs to put on about 5 lbs in 6-8 weeks. The show is in 9 weeks.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd prefer to have the user ask for themselves.

Top Bottom