Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best SARMS cutting cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Dylan, I just wanted to confirm... If only stacking SR AND GW there's no PCT needed? Would you still recommend the DGA Post CT in last 4 weeks? And these 2 can be ran together for 16 weeks instead of the 12?

Dylan, I just wanted to confirm... If only stacking SR AND GW there's no PCT needed? Would you still recommend the DGA Post CT in last 4 weeks? And these 2 can be ran together for 16 weeks instead of the 12?

Yes they can go 16 weeks and no pct needed... you dont have to use dga post ct but its a nice addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One last question Dylan, and thanks for all that you do for providing education and keeping people from making terrible decisions.

I have 8 weeks worth of GW & SR from Sarms1, do you recommend staying with same manufacturer for all 16 weeks or can I move over to ESARMS for their GW & SR for the last 8 weeks assuming they will be good to go by then.

One last question Dylan, and thanks for all that you do for providing education and keeping people from making terrible decisions.

I have 8 weeks worth of GW & SR from Sarms1, do you recommend staying with same manufacturer for all 16 weeks or can I move over to ESARMS for their GW & SR for the last 8 weeks assuming they will be good to go by then.

Move to esarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom