Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best road for AI?

snails22

I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best Arimidex adex letro or aromasin are there any others worth mentioning ?
What would be my best bet ?

you should not be using hcg the entire cycle.. if you are intent on using it, then it would be the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct but you really dont need it on this cycle... i would go with aromasin for your ai..

Probably aromasin but if this is your first cycle you won’t know how you react yet. Aromasin is the best bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best Arimidex adex letro or aromasin are there any others worth mentioning ?
What would be my best bet ?
Aromasin is best. You also dont need the hcg

Top Bottom