Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best results

rail99

I have a buddy who wants to start a cycle...I recommended 300mg deca/wk, 400mg test cyp, 30mg dbol/day. The only problem is my buddy is afraid of using needles and injecting anything. What can he take in place of the deca and cyp (injections) to get the same results?

Nothing.

yeah, nothing... what is your "buddies" stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles has he ran? why cant he just ask for himself?

best thing you can do when it comes to 'buddies' is not get involved in what they put in their body

if they need to come to another person for advice on this stuff then they failed to do their research. this comes off as a dickhead answer but if you help him here, he will screw something up in the future and then come back and blame you for it. THAT is the reason you shouldn't get involved. let him do his own homework

My buddy doesnt like to use computers. I am his maker. He is 24 6'5 218 lbs hes run only a test cycle once he went from 200 to 218. We want him to be 265lbs ideally on that large frame of his.

My buddy doesnt like to use computers. I am his maker. He is 24 6'5 218 lbs hes run only a test cycle once he went from 200 to 218. We want him to be 265lbs ideally on that large frame of his.

Maker... so will you be splitting your fee with us?

He can get EF on his smart phone.

Top Bottom