Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Places To Inject HGH !!!!

al_ny said:
stomach or upper thigh. upper thigh i sit down and pinch skin together and inject.

Yeah this was what I was referring to about areas with low fat. I think I will try this next time. Have you seen any different results doing this way, on the thigh?

Access said:
Yeah this was what I was referring to about areas with low fat. I think I will try this next time. Have you seen any different results doing this way, on the thigh?

Sounds good thanks for the info.Because I have a good bit of fat around my stomach area.

al_ny said:
stomach or upper thigh. upper thigh i sit down and pinch skin together and inject.

Brother, there is NO fat on my thighs. Zip. Zero. NADA!

Shoot the spare tire ! left, right, up, down. That's the manufacturer's and HRT Dr's. protocol.

halfcenturian said:
Brother, there is NO fat on my thighs. Zip. Zero. NADA!

Shoot the spare tire ! left, right, up, down. That's the manufacturer's and HRT Dr's. protocol.

NEVER SAID THERE WAS FAT ON YOUR THIGH. MY HRT DOC TOLD ME YOU CAN INJECT ANYWHERE YOU PINCH SOME SKIN TOGETHER. SUB-Q DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO INJECT INTO FAT. ALSO GETS INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM FASTER. ME I PEFER THE UPPER THIGH.

THEN YOU GO, BIG DOG! No need to yell.

I have never ever ever heard anyone injecting GH in their thigh. Whatever?
GH will reduce FAT in the area it's injected... You might try your head.

Hi Im in Thailand and have been injecting HGH for 18 days, 3 days on, 1 day off. in the last 5 shots i have gotten hard raised red bruises. the dude i get it off says its pretty common as i have very little fat to inject into and not to worry. i cant help worrying. can anyone out there help? :confused:

Why are you bumping a 7 year old thread? Create a new one please

Hi Im in Thailand and have been injecting HGH for 18 days, 3 days on, 1 day off. in the last 5 shots i have gotten hard raised red bruises. the dude i get it off says its pretty common as i have very little fat to inject into and not to worry. i cant help worrying. can anyone out there help? :confused:

Is your bac water expired? I used to have it because my bac water was expired

Top Bottom