Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to inject steroids for maximum results?

muscles29

I'm currently running a cycle of sustanon/deca. The first 4 weeks I inject directly in glutes. I gained about 6 pounds and could see muscle trying to develop. LOL. Then last week I injected directly into arm. I could see a big difference without 2 days of injection. For instance the arm I injected it seems to have develop a pretty good chuck of muscle right outside the elbow that isn't there on the other arm. Is this real muscle? It certainly look like and feel like it. I'm assuming if I inject directly into arms the arms will get the best results, if I inject directly into thighs they will get the best results? Is that how it normally work for you guys?

I injected in my eyeballs and now I can read the smallest line at the bottom of my optometrist's charts.

Seriously, all you're really seeing is some swelling from the trauma of the needle. I've heard spot injections are good for some localized growth but I don't think it's ever been proven.

And fyi, taking an oil based injectable is similar to taking a time released cold capsule that lasts around 10 days. After you shoot the oil into any muscle a little bit is released into the system every day afterwards until it's gone. It doesn't necessarily mean it's all going to increase the size of the specific muscle you injected though.

Spot injections can be risky-you could hit a vein or develop an abcess when shooting smaller body parts.

it does not matter where you inject the test. if you are seeing gains now faster its becuase time is going on...

But, i heard that you can inject right into your penis and it will grow 12 inches...

j/k

I have seen studies where glute injections result in faster absorption.

I don't really believe in spot injections (haven't used suspension though), but 3cc delt shots seems as though it might have helped bring them along. Other than that I haven't noticed any difference...

The half life of the steroids will be longer injecting into the glute Vs. Lets say bicep or shoulder.. The 1/2 life will actually shrink because it is a smaller muscle and it will start to dissolve quicker

Top Bottom