Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to inject steroids for maximum results?

CO B-man said:
doesnt matter.

Could you imagine if all sterfoids did matter? some guys would be stabbing their abs, some there forearms and I just know there are enough people with very little brains that would actually be shooting up there penis evin if it is just an organ and not a muscle. lol

And you know its happened before......could you imagine, "hey there steve, what can i help you with for this visit??" "Well doc, ive been experimenting with steroids and injected it into my cock because my source (who i met a week ago at the gym) told me there would be significant growth.....but now when i touch it burns, is the redness due from growth??? Doc sighs)..........."oh steve, im sorry, but were gonna have to chop your nob off, its infected"........."oh well, i guess i never used it anyways....now i can be more focused on my dream of becoming a dancer....thanx doc!"

glover said:
In your body.
Thats whatI was going to say! It does not matter as long as its in a muscle. Well....not your anal ring or your tounge or somethin' like that......

Quad

Top Bottom