Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to inject steroids for maximum results?

Sounds like your progress is coming well after 4 weeks, seems like its starting to work its magic..........this stage is where people start noticing good gains in muscle, gl with your cycle and get those Cals in ya, don't be timid!!

ninesecz said:
The half life of the steroids will be longer injecting into the glute Vs. Lets say bicep or shoulder.. The 1/2 life will actually shrink because it is a smaller muscle and it will start to dissolve quicker
So lets say I hit 1.5 ccs of test in each bicep-then I train them an hour later. Is that gonna cause the compound to be released into my system that much quicker? If so, does this mean bi weekly injections(of the same mgs) would be better than weekly?

muscles29 said:
I'm currently running a cycle of sustanon/deca. The first 4 weeks I inject directly in glutes. I gained about 6 pounds and could see muscle trying to develop. LOL. Then last week I injected directly into arm. I could see a big difference without 2 days of injection. For instance the arm I injected it seems to have develop a pretty good chuck of muscle right outside the elbow that isn't there on the other arm. Is this real muscle? It certainly look like and feel like it. I'm assuming if I inject directly into arms the arms will get the best results, if I inject directly into thighs they will get the best results? Is that how it normally work for you guys?

if spot injections worked I would have an ass and quads as big as Oprah.

doesnt matter.

Could you imagine if all sterfoids did matter? some guys would be stabbing their abs, some there forearms and I just know there are enough people with very little brains that would actually be shooting up there penis evin if it is just an organ and not a muscle. lol

Top Bottom