Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Place to Inject BD Test?

hc73

MVP
EF VIP
I'll give you a hint-not your freakin' quads. I'm crippled.

I've read some threads on people just giving up on it completely or switching brands. That's not an option for me currently.

Glutes?

My first injection was with trenbolone and was easier to take but by itself is a nightmare. I am running a Tren (75mg EOD), Winstrol (50 mg ED) and Test cycle (500mg/week two shot split). Tren and Winnie are getting better (as usual) but the Test is worse!

I know some guys suggest adding Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - to the Test shots. Unfortunately, it will take a week or two before I can land the EQ.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

BTW icing and Advil helps the pain but I can't bend my leg.

how old is the BD? I hear if it is over 6 months its fake. Maybe thats the prob?

errn247 said:
how old is the BD? I hear if it is over 6 months its fake. Maybe thats the prob?

It's from a very reliable feline source. In any event the BD site allows you to verify and it came up A-OK

By the time you get the EQ the pain from the shots will not be as severe at all.
The first few Test. Prop. I did four days in a row both quads both gluts. laid me up real bad! I could barely walk. Really. Waited 2 days then did the same again. Lots less pain than first time. Especially in the gluts. Now the fourth round is like nothing in the gluts and minor in the quads even though I am using Balkan not the same UGL as before. Just need the muscles to become non virgin! Also heating the oil before injection, and putting it in the muscle slowly. Streching the next day helps too!

goin on 4T said:
By the time you get the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - the pain from the shots will not be as severe at all.
The first few Test. testosterone propionate. I did four days in a row both quads both gluts. laid me up real bad! I could barely walk. Really. Waited 2 days then did the same again. Lots less pain than first time. Especially in the gluts. Now the fourth round is like nothing in the gluts and minor in the quads even though I am using Balkan not the same UGL as before. Just need the muscles to become non virgin! Also heating the oil before injection, and putting it in the muscle slowly. Streching the next day helps too!

Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom