Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Place To Inject

Status
Not open for further replies.

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

I need some advice im going to be on a 10week teat e cycle only (plus my pct) i will be injecting on my own so which will be the best place to inject
gluteus (ass) or quads and when i inject for example on a monday inject on my right side and on a thursday inject on my left side will this be ok

please help

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
I need some advice im going to be on a 10week teat e cycle only (plus my pct) i will be injecting on my own so which will be the best place to inject
gluteus (ass) or quads and when i inject for example on a monday inject on my right side and on a thursday inject on my left side will this be ok

please help

I'd do it in the gluteus, alternating between sides like u said. Quads are ok too but the ass is no 1.

hope u'll enjoy the results man.

rambleon said:
I'd do it in the gluteus, alternating between sides like u said. Quads are ok too but the ass is no 1.

hope u'll enjoy the results man.

thanks rambleon for the advice im gonna go with the ass like you said

thanks mate

Glutes are #1 for injections. The muscle is so big that im takin prop EOD and am only injecing my glutes and hitting a new place each time without hitting previous injection site for a few weeks at a time.

Like these guys i preferred the glutes over other areas but i always had a needle jockey to help with injections. When i started having too inject on my own i tried quads and that sucked, then 1 of my buddies turned me on to doing Delt injections and thats now my favorite.

I guess if your shoulders are thick roll with a 5/8 inch pin if there not thick go with these guys and stick to glutes.

yatesolympia said:
Like these guys i preferred the glutes over other areas but i always had a needle jockey to help with injections. When i started having too inject on my own i tried quads and that sucked, then 1 of my buddies turned me on to doing Delt injections and thats now my favorite.

I guess if your shoulders are thick roll with a 5/8 inch pin if there not thick go with these guys and stick to glutes.

I thought a 1inch pin was cool for the delts? I wouldn't say mine are exactly thick either. 5/8 a little safer?

i prefer quads myself. the ass always hurts like a bitch plus its hard for me to reach. thighs are totally painless if you do them right. another reason i dont like ass is because my ass is already big enough; if it start hitting it with 23g pins it puffs up pretty good and my pants dont fit so well.

I hate shooting in the quads but that's just me

I stick w/ ass or delts before quads

if you are only shooting 2x a week just switch up ass cheeks..

the_clockwork said:
I hate shooting in the quads but that's just me

I stick w/ ass or delts before quads

if you are only shooting 2x a week just switch up ass cheeks..

you can stick to glutes only even if your doing 3+ injections a week. The region in which you can inject the glutes which is the upper right and upper left section is big. You can go real far left, then go middle left, then right far left, then middle right and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom