Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Place To Inject

Status
Not open for further replies.
! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
thanks rambleon for the advice im gonna go with the ass like you said

thanks mate

for me i injected my first 2 shots (1st in the right delt 2nd in the right glute) both equaly as sore as each other. but bare in mind that jabbing in the glute kinda prevented me from walking normal for 2 days. will be pretty shit for me when i have to hit the left glute (or the right for that matter) as i work on a building site. would love to stay on the upper body although i no site change is important!!

it would be a good idea to plan ahead around injection sites if u have to!

no1_brawler said:
you can stick to glutes only even if your doing 3+ injections a week. The region in which you can inject the glutes which is the upper right and upper left section is big. You can go real far left, then go middle left, then right far left, then middle right and so on

I use to shoot pbl prop.. I don't think many people stuck that shit in same cheek in the same week..

pbl prop and homemade tren on the delts eod, with a 25 5/8, no problems here, although most bros will go ahead and use 1 inch just to be on the safe side.

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
I need some advice im going to be on a 10week teat e cycle only (plus my pct) i will be injecting on my own so which will be the best place to inject
gluteus (ass) or quads and when i inject for example on a monday inject on my right side and on a thursday inject on my left side will this be ok

please help

glutes then delts are easiest and most painless to me.

Im all about the delts. I go with a 1" 23g and its all fine and dandy. I might go in the glutes if the delts start taking to much damage but i only do 3 shots a week alternating left to right. I even put a bandaid on to catch the little bit of blood that comes out on ocation and just leave it on so ill know to go in the other side when the next shot comes around. I just cant seem to reach around well enough to asperate properly when i go in the glutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom