Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Status
Not open for further replies.

kpipalldaway

Hey guys I'be been doing quite a bit of research. I was want to know the best places to buy Letro and nolvadex (Sp?)
I have had puffy nipples and what I'm 99% sure is gyno, I have a very low Bf and still can never shake it. I hate taking my shirt of and I think about it everyday all day.

I want to get letrozole (femara) a try, and taper off with nolva, I would prefer in pill form, and I'm looking for the cheapest and the place that will get it to me the fastest!
Please someone help me.
THanks fellas

Last edited by a moderator:
Used them last time, received my shipment and recommend them

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have to put my 2 cents worth in. I have used nolva and a weaker AI to prevent gyno and letro to reverse it. I bought them online and never had a problems.

If you're curious I found a reliable site where I buy the tablets and they sent it to me without a prescription. Ag guys

If you're curious I found a reliable site where I buy the tablets and they sent it to me without a prescription. Ag guys

Nice 1st post. I just edited the spam link you put in. Warning next time you'll be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom