Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST PCT FOR HELLADROL? Non EF products though

luda281

Banned
whats the best pct for helladrol? but none elitefitness products though. i would like some non biased answers for reference. is nolva or clomid needed

I'm wondering the same about Beastdrol. Many say it doesn't convert to estrogen so no need for an AI. I will run AI cycle support on cycle and probably tamox citrate for pct, as I always have.

lmao, why dont you want EF products?

They work just look at reviews, ppl dont jus make this shit up. Nolva only for PCT is not that good imo recovery is a lot more than just recovering your hpta. Its about sex drive, feeling like youre still on, getting pumps in the gym, WANTING to go to the gym, holding onto strength easier, holding your weight, etc etc

Guys I'm asking for something non ef. I know everyone here is biased for ef products. It's

what are you looking for then, i don't get it? i like gladiators advice.

do you not think there would be thousands of angry customers if they all ran helladrol, then unleashed/post cycle/forma-stanzol and lost all of their gains, after taking advice from elites on the forum?

no one here is going to give you bad advice.... have you ever TRIED any of the options that have been mentioned? people are still attached to the stigma that you can't have a good PCT without a terrible pharmaceutical drug to help you recover. clomid, nolva, etc. all have their place, no doubt about that. but not for a PH.

for helladrol, it is most definitely not needed, and probably more counter-intuitive then anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand not wanting biased opinions, but in all honesty Elite Fitness is not like any other site. Its not like bb.com where a bunch of teenagers on prohormones act like they are biochemists. Its not like other steroid sites where they say the average amount of testosterone for a first cycle is 750mg. We are a family here and we love to give good advice. I wouldnt put my name out on the line if the product didnt work. I dont get paid to talk about these supplements, I am only giving you the best advice I can give. And with the customer service here, the supplements, and all the good people, you really cant go wrong.

I've been buying n2 products for awhile and it's good shit but the pct did not do it for me. There are countless threads about how biased advice is here. I think if you stand by your product, you should be able to give advice on other products too. You can't sit here is say everyone of ef products are hands down better than everything out there

I'm asking if I wasn't able to afford ef products then what would you take? There are products that have solid reviews on many forums so they must be good. You dont hear a whole lot abouy ef products but on ef. I know you guys are moderators and what not so it's your job to promote ef products

Top Bottom