Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST PCT FOR HELLADROL? Non EF products though

dam need2 that was cooler that the other side of the pillow.... luda man i think ull be surprised how well this will work with the addition of the forma-stan, i recovered from a test cycle without a serm using it with hcgenerate and post cycle... ive also used purus recycle and it's nothing compared to hcgenerate imo....

dam need2 that was cooler that the other side of the pillow.... luda man i think ull be surprised how well this will work with the addition of the forma-stan, i recovered from a test cycle without a serm using it with hcgenerate and post cycle... ive also used purus recycle and it's nothing compared to hcgenerate imo....

awesome. good to hear from someone who has used one of the other products. Yeah, well i'm hoping that this will do wonders for me. I have yet to find a good solid pct

damn luda, you wont see that ANYWHERE else! That is pretty fuckin amazing!

win win for you. But seriously they will work, but i understand other products work as well too. But maybe those guys just have never heard of this stuff so they cant really say that theres is better, ya know?

NON of them stand behind there products like me or treat the people the way I do. Its that simple :biggrin:

damn... i should start a thread complaining about products. wish i had a free PCT :(
lol

Lol I'm not complaining or saying it sucks. I've been buying stuff from n2 since the old website. I keep trying his products but maybe in the wrong combo and it didn't work well for me. Need2 just has his customers back. Ever aince i tried his orals, I haven't done any other brands

I will let you guys know how it goes this time

I used HcGenerate after an s4 run. I know s4 isn't suppressive, at least at the dose I took. However, I felt like I was dragging ass and my libido was a tad low. I threw back HCGen and felt like I was a teen again.

Lol I'm not complaining or saying it sucks. I've been buying stuff from n2 since the old website. I keep trying his products but maybe in the wrong combo and it didn't work well for me. Need2 just has his customers back. Ever aince i tried his orals, I haven't done any other brands

I will let you guys know how it goes this time

Its about working with my peeps till they find whats going to work best for them.. Keep in mind I have almost every supplement you can think of and plan to come out with more between needtobuildmuscle.com and rlssupplements.com we sell everything from basic proteins and post work out shakes to vitamins, krill oil, and muscle rubs. Any supplement need you have I got it covered and if there is something we do not carry but you wish we would please feel free to send me a pm and I will try and carry the product for you. :qt::qt:

HEY NEEDTO!!!! I'm a broke college student too!!!! I can't afford a good PCT!!!!!lol (P.s. My review will look GREAT!!!! For some reason i'm up 25 pounds in weight, no BF% gain, and bench is up 55 pounds... Oh yea... And i'm barely into week 2! I LOVE SUPERDROL!!!)

Top Bottom