Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is best out of the Nandrolone's

Energy3

I have a question regarding the Nandrolone products

Which would you prefer nandrolone decanoate or nandrolone phenylproprianate? I have done a bit of research but not a lot due to no time!

Thanks for any feedback in advance!

Which would you prefer nandrolone decanoate or nandrolone phenylproprianate? I have done a bit of research but not a lot due to no time!

I got better results with Deca , I ran both at 300mg , next time will run Npp @ 500mg thou.

I liked npp although I'm a bigger fan of shorter esters regardless of the compound. its always nice to know that if there is a problem and it will clear ur system quickly.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using the Elitefitness App.

Haven't used it yet, but I will be starting NPP with Test and Masteron in a couple weeks. From everything I've researched and heard, NPP is the shit as long as you control prolactin issues with Caber or prami as with any nandrolone

Deca has a half-life of 12 days so it takes a while to build up in your system and stays around a long time after you stop. It's convenient for fewer injections but it makes PCT more complicated and can hinder recovery if you start PCT too soon.

If you don't mind the more frequent injections, NPP is the way to go.

The simple answer is, for long cycles - Deca. For shorter cycles NPP.

I'm not a fan of short esters.
Love me some Deca! Don't get confused with esters tho.. remember that Deca peaks for the first 1 - 3 days then levels begin to drop. So u should pin at least twice a week, and for npp at least eod and that's pushing it for maximum stable release ed is ideal.

Mhn!

Then your not ready.
do MANY MANY months of research PER thing your thinking of using and just genral research also.

This should be all known LONG before you even consider AAS.

but I like deca low dose (200-400mg ew ) for atleast 12 weeks. I rec 12wks deca with 14 wks test WHEN your ready.
don't forget about an AI and something for the prog gyno. You should have that along with some sort of PCT before ever startign an AAS cycle.

Good luck

Deca has a half-life of 12 days so it takes a while to build up in your system and stays around a long time after you stop. It's convenient for fewer injections but it makes PCT more complicated and can hinder recovery if you start PCT too soon.

If you don't mind the more frequent injections, NPP is the way to go.

But it hits its peek per dose about 3-4days after shot then tapers off. So yes it will build up depending on your dosing but that’s not why you have to wait. You wait regardless of ester.
also Recovery is fine as long as you remember to start pct 2-3 weeks AFTER last deca shot. And with NPP can start faster, but that’s neither good nor bad, just preference.

Top Bottom