Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best orals to finish a cycle

icepricelite

what would be the best oral to finish a cycle of test 600 mg a week and 500iu of hcg for dry gains and more cut, my cycle of test is for 14 weeks, currently on week 7 and everything is coming out great, good libido, no gyno and gains popping good, also...whatever you recommend from which week should I add it to my cycle? Thank you.

I agree with @stevesmi - if you are going into a competition, then winstrol is definitely the best choice. However, it will have its drawbacks, and if you are not going into a competition, there is no need to suffer them. In such case Anavar or Tbol would be a good choice. Anavar will help with cutting a bit more, but it is more expensive and more faked. Tbol, on the other hand, will give more mass, and it is cheaper and less faked.

If you want something that is dry with minimal water retention, you want steroids that don't aromatize into estrogen or cause water retention like anavar, tbol, winstrol, primo or proviron.

Oral primo is very poorly absorbed. Both anavar and tbol are really good options but anavar is pretty expensive and a man needs pretty high dosages to notice much from it. I would pick tbol.

The two that come to mind are anavar and tbol. For me, I like tbol more because anavar makes me super hungry. Easier to stay lean on tbol in my case.

Top Bottom