Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral steroids...

quartermiler

What are some of the best oral steroids? I know they are hard on the liver but I still live at home and if my dad found a needle he would shit a brick... Just throw some names out there of some good Orals if you guys would... thanks bro's

Dianabol (d-bol, anabol) is what helped build Arnold.
Anadrol (a-bombs) is probably one of the most potent, but is also going to have the highest side effect ratio. Be careful with orals; d-bol is one of the most counterfitted orals out there because of it's popularity. Make sure you have your anti-e's and what not on hand as well. Good luck and happy lifting! :D

wait until you move out, then use some injectibles. Oral only cycles aren't nearly as effective as oral and/or inj cycles.
Or just hide the needles really well, and be cautious.

Oh, and I've known people who did dbol only cycles. Some had decent gains, others gained little and got puffy nips and stuff... so be careful either way.

Depends on your goals. But If I had to choose one it would be "The Breakfast of Champions" because it packs the weight on fast and you can grow like crazy on it.

if you cant do it right then dont do it at all, even though i say this as will most people you still will do it anyways so if you decide to go for a all oral stack do anavar its less harsh and you get lean and strong as hell

Im looking for a good AS in oral form also. I have done one decca only cycle and saw good results. I don't like stacking steriods i try to just take one at a time. The only sides i ever see from steriods was accelerated hair loss, which my body is very supseptable to. Any idea's?

Top Bottom