Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best oral steroid for complete newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgey

have never used aas's before and am relying on you guys for best advice please. what would you say was the best oral (not ito the injectables at all !) steroid out there for increase in mass with the minimum side's bloating , gyno issues etc... and waht sort of dosage would i need to be taking of it to make good gains and for how long ?
i am 37, 200lb, 5'11" been training for 15 years on and off but seriously with diet and routine sorted for 2 years.

thanks guys

hodgey

Hodgey said:
have never used aas's before and am relying on you guys for best advice please. what would you say was the best oral (not ito the injectables at all !) steroid out there for increase in mass with the minimum side's bloating , gyno issues etc... and waht sort of dosage would i need to be taking of it to make good gains and for how long ?
i am 37, 200lb, 5'11" been training for 15 years on and off but seriously with diet and routine sorted for 2 years.

thanks guys

hodgey

At 37 y/o, the best way to go for you is straight test. Oral only cycles are not a good way to go.

Hodgey said:

thanks guys

hodgey
If you're not going to inject ever, then aas are not for you bro. Orals are not where its at, so either inject or go on natty.

Agreed..oral only cycles are not beneficial...they are if you stack them with an injectable...Test is king and to be in the throne you need to inject. If not then AAS is not for you my friend.

I will not joint the chorus and try to discourage you - enough are piling on already.

T-Bol would probably be a good start for you at 50mg per day. Read as much as you can about using orals and take precautions (Liver cleansers, etc.) if you decide to go that route.

Anavar would be a second choice starter drug for you again at 50mg daily.

For all oral cycles you want to limit time on to 6 - 8 weeks.

If you are opposed to injecting you may want to consider transdermals.

DBBT said:
If you're not going to inject ever, then aas are not for you bro. Orals are not where its at, so either inject or go on natty.
DBBT stop acting like a superman here. We`ve seen your pics and to tell you the trueth my grandmom is more jacked than you.
Its no secret that most newbies have needlefobia and their first cycle experience is usually dbol or oral winny. I`m not an exception my first cycle was dbol only and Iwas shocked when few guys at the gym told me they are using few steroids at a time! :)
I`d recommend Turanabol or dbol cycle for a first timer with a needlefobia :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom