Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral for ORAL only cycle...

11bInBalad

I'm looking for the best oral for an oral only cycle. I'm not somewhere where I can comfortably use pins although I am lifting and eating like never before. Just want to max my gains. Been lifting for 4 years, just turned 27, bf at 15%. Let me know what you all think about an oral only, also this'll be my 1st cycle. Thanks.

scared of points? anyways if you wanna put on some lbm ith no sides and amazing strength go with anavar! if its your first time i wouldnt go the dbol-adrol rout. there can be some and usually are some nasty sides. or you can go the winny route, but there are sides with winny too...mpb, joint pain, and even though they are both 17's var, unless your drinking like a fish or taking tons of painkillers, is not usually too toxic for the liver.
if your goals are to put on 20 lbs of lbm thats not likly gonna happen no matter what you take! i happened to be very lucky and kept well over 20 lbs on a var only cycle, but concensus here is that was a fluke.

Not at all afraid of pins, rather stuck in the middle of the desert. My goals are very realistic; I would like to drop my bf a few % points and add say 10-15 quality pounds (keep after PCT of course). I have no problems with inj. AAS but it's just not feasible where I am right now (not only the aspect of hiding them but the sanitary aspect). I definitely will go with a good test enan. only cycle when I get home. If I'm not out patroling, I eat, lift, and sleep. I don't think I could have a better schedule to maximize the benefits! Anyone else have any good advice?

var or dbol/letro or dbol/winny I'd say.

Top Bottom