Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best online place to order syringes?

IronFist

High End Bro
Platinum
I did a search and couldn't find anything, so I don't want to hear about it... I usually order from carecenter, has anyone found any place better?

tarap said:
Why don't you like carecenter?

there service is great, but they don't have afew of the sizes that I am looking for, like 27g 1", and they don't seem to sell "loader pins"

westons.com.
next day delivery, minimum order 100 needles/syringes. You cannot go wrong, all for the price of a small tub of creatine.

just a note on harrell medical, thier prices are great....but thier service, shipping time and packaging sucks. It took me over a month to get 100 syringes...and it wan't the USPS that was the delay. They originally told me they had it in stock...then three weeks later they said that the product just came in and that they would ship it within a few days...they did not even appologize. About the packaging, they ship in the original BD box that says syringes all over it.

whodaman said:
just a note on harrell medical, thier prices are great....but thier service, shipping time and packaging sucks. It took me over a month to get 100 syringes...and it wan't the USPS that was the delay. They originally told me they had it in stock...then three weeks later they said that the product just came in and that they would ship it within a few days...they did not even appologize. About the packaging, they ship in the original BD box that says syringes all over it.

Wow, that totally sucks. I've ordered from them 3 times and all three times i've received my order fast. The last one came on the 3rd day. All three orders came in it's own brown box with the packages inside.

I put in an order with Harrell medical about 3 weeks ago. It still hasn't arrived. Kinda disappointed.Thought I would have had it by now. Will probably use Carecenter or Pharmtools next time.

DB

Top Bottom