Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best non mass-producing injectable for strength?

SlimJim300

What is the best choice of injectables for strength with little mass? I'm thinking either masteron or EQ. Anavar would probably be the oral stacked with it. Karma for all input.

-Slim

SlimJim300 said:
What is the best choice of injectables for strength with little mass? I'm thinking either masteron or EQ. Anavar would probably be the oral stacked with it. Karma for all input.

-Slim

Tren with winstrol would be the best.

I had been under the impression that tren would give too much mass, but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks guys! Any other ideas or experiences are welcome.

Low dose test at 250 a week, tren 75mg ED or 1 and 50 mg winny a day. 10% over caloric maintenance should do the trick :Chef: :tuc:

Güclü_oglan said:
tren is a very potent massbuilder, if you believe the myths halo should be what you're looking for

but i think mass=strength most of the time

It can be if you're eating a lot of cals, but this guy doesn't want to gain lots of size, so I'm assuming that he's eating maintanance cals.

Ron Palmer had a 786 lb squat, 473 lb bench, and 687 lb deadlift. He is a 165lb lifter, so I wouldn't say mass=strength. Yea, I was giving some thought about halo too, but then I'd probably have to give up the var (although I have heard of people stacking the two with amazing results).

Decisions...

Top Bottom