Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best mild steroid- with stacking examples

Realgains

I think that EQ is the single best mild steroid.

Boldenone undecylenate is a veterinary steroid often used in horses but it is a very excellent steroid for man as well. It has a long have life which is greater than that of test cypionate or enanthate and about the same as nandrolone deconate or sustanon. Generally clomid therapy should begin about 19-21 days after ones last injection of this hormone.
Boldenone is a derivative of testosterone that is very anabolic but only mildly androgenic in nature. This means that is stimulates good lean muscle gains without too much in the way of androgenic sides at moderate doses.
Boldenone is know to increase red blood cell count although it must be noted that most steroids also exhibit this tendancy.

Boldenone is considered by most to be a slightly stronger and slightly more androgenic than nandrolone. It is also usually cheaper. It is also a better builder than winstrol, anavar or primo and far cheaper, especially when compaired to primo and anavar. It is also not 17aa like winny or some of the mild orals like anavar, so it is easy on the liver at moderate doses. It is also easier on the cholesterol/hdl profile for the same reason.

Boldenone does aromatize but only at about at half the rate of an equal dose of testosterone so water retention is less of an issue with this hormone.. Gyno is possible but usually only in the very sensitive or in those that take high doses.
Boldenon does convert to the very strong androgen DHT but its affinity to do this is quite low and nothing like testosterones affinity for this interaction so it is safer for the prostate and hair line than is testosterone.

Boldenone is not a rapid mass builder but rather it will give steady and realtively water free lean muscle gains. It can be used alone or in combination with any hormone that your would normally stack nandrolne with. It can be used in mass cycles or in cutting cycles, although some men prefer to use it only for bulking due to that fact that it does aromatize.
It can be used with testosterone at equal doses for quite rapid muscle gains. It can be also used with test to reduce the overall adrogen content of the total dose of steroids, without reducing gains that much. As an example, 350mg of boldenone can be used with 350 mg of test per week and the gains seen will be almost as good as 700 mg/week test alone but with less androgen and androgenic sides, not to mention less bloating.

Some men say that boldenone can increase anxiety levels but I personally think this is a myth. If you have a tendancy toward anxiety then the use of any steroid nay trigger an anxious responce. I do not think boldenone is unique in this respect.

Also, some men will say that boldenone increases their appetite more so than any other steroid and if this is the case then that would be a positive responce , however, I too believe this to be a myth. Any steroid will increase ones appetiten to some degree.

Boldenone will certainly shut down HPTA, and even at quite low doses ,but it seems to lack nandrolones testicular suppressiveness post cycle .

It is a very good idea to do a loading dose when starting a cycle with boldenone since it is in a very slow ester.

Here are examples of good dosing and stacks for those that are at or below their natural maximum weight. Those that are above their natural maximum weight will need to use higher doses in order to see their best gains.

EQ 600-700 mg on day one followed by 300mg three days later and 300 mg very forth day for 8 weeks. About 19 days after the last shot start clomid therapy. No ancillary drugs are usually needed but have nolvadex on hand just in case sensitive nipples present themselves. Proviron at 100 mg per day can be added as it will result in more "hardness" due to the fact that it acts somewhat as an estrogen inhibitor. Proviron is not 17aa BTW.

It should be noted that proviron will bind strongly to plasma binding proteins and this will allow more boldenone to circulate in an unbound state, and this is likely to increase its affectiveness
Proviron may be the most under rated ancillary AAS.

For those looking for a stronger cycle yet still quite mild you could do the following.....
EQ 400-500 mg on day one and test cyp or enanthate 400-500 g on day one followed by 150 of EQ and 150 of test three days later and every 4th day after that for 8 weeks. Clomid as above.

PLEASE do not misunderstand loading doses. Loading doses DO NOT result in skyrocketing hormone levels as time is still needed in order to de-estefy the steroid. Also, blood hormone levels will not climb to higher levels than they would be after a few weeks of a cycle without a loading dose, it just gets blood hormone levels up sooner so gains can begin sooner. Also, it can be used to reduce the overall time "on" steroids. For example... an EQ cycle started with a loading dose and continued for 8 weeks will produce very similar gains to an EQ cycle done without a loading dose for 10-11 weeks.
Loading doses are done all the time in my line of work(RN) and with some pretty powerful drugs and with no adverse affects.

So try EQ as it may be the very best of the good mild muscle builders.

Last edited:
well written :D karma for you sir!
BTW for all those who have run EQ alone, were you sexually functional while running eq w/ no test or prov...? I see that it does suppress hpta but you said in your post that it isn't as taxing on the testes as nandrolone. So ther is no "eq dick"

ZKaudio said:
well written :D karma for you sir!
BTW for all those who have run EQ alone, were you sexually functional while running eq w/ no test or prov...? I see that it does suppress hpta but you said in your post that it isn't as taxing on the testes as nandrolone. So ther is no "eq dick"

Good thing to bring up bro and I forgot to cover that in my post.
Boldenone is a mildish androgen and as such it can result is loss of sex drive but not to the same degree as an equal dose of nandrolone.

When I mentioned nandrolones testicular suppressiveness post cycle I meant this.....it is often hard to recovery natural test production after a cycle of nandrolone as this hormone seesm to shut one down at the level of the testes more so than any other AAS.

Boldenone is quite suppressive of HPTA but not as much as nandrolone at very low doses. Any steroid used in decent doses will utterly shut down natural test production. The suppression of HPTA will cause the loss of natural test production, and if the steroid used is low in androgen then the loss of sex drive can occur.
Strangely tren will sometimes cause a loss of sex drive and it is a very strong androgen.

Last edited:
Another stellar post, your a madman my friend! You a karma whore or lookin' to be a mod or what? Anyhow thanks karma coming at ya. I've alway agreed about EQ and next cycle, I'm gonna go 50% EQ 50% test pobably 400mg of each for 9 weeks then, use prop and tren for 3 weeks while the long stuff clears my system. You might want to make a post about this or at least mention it somewhere for people who don't know why we switch to fast esters at the end of a cycle.

shit won't let me give you any more karma man, says I gotta spread it around or something, sorry

Imaginary karma to you then

Realgains said:
I think that EQ is the single best mild steroid.

\

Some men say that boldenone can increase anxiety levels but I personally think this is a myth. If you have a tendancy toward anxiety then the use of any steroid nay trigger an anxious responce. I do not think boldenone is unique in this respect.

I want to try EQ, but this is my main concern. Can anyone else second this about anxiety since I already suffer from it somewhat. Is it any worse than anxiety from NYC stack or Test or even Dbols??

Re: Re: The best mild steroid- with stacking examples

tzan said:

I want to try EQ, but this is my main concern. Can anyone else second this about anxiety since I already suffer from it somewhat. Is it any worse than anxiety from NYC stack or Test or even Dbols??

Never had anxiety from steroid but sure the heck did with NYC

Top Bottom