Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mass cycle

Best Mass cycle

• Heavy Test (750+ mg a week)

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Test + Dbol

Votes: 48 12.8%
  • Test + Anadrol

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Test + Deca

Votes: 35 9.4%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • Test + HGH

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Test + Deca & Dbol

Votes: 97 25.9%
  • Test + Deca & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + Tren & Dbol

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • Test + Tren & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + EQ

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Test + Primo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Test+beastdrol

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Test+beastdrol+deca

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unit 2005

testosterone is the best mass building steroid, so thats our clear corner stone. Add in the other bulking drugs, which would you choose and why.

Appart from option one, the dosages would be pretty standard. Just trying to get a feel for what people consider the best mass builder.

this has been ask so many times and the answer's stay the same..old school classic mass cycle looks like this

test e 500mgs 1-12
decca 400mgs 1-10
dbol 40mgs 1-4

how would proviron work whit the decca, would it keep away the moonface?
thinking about doing the test/deca cycle, but dont want the moonface....

Never tried deca myself. Always used EQ or primo. Too scared of the deca dick and crazy recovery times with nandrolones.....IF i do decide on including deca, would running hcg throughout help me there (needtoo, u love deca....hit me) ???

Am debating a few. Either

(1) Test 1000-1500mg/ week 10 weeks (cyp/enth or sust with prop kick start and maybe switch at end)
(2) Test 750mg (10weeks) HGH(before/during/after 20 ish weeks)
(3) Test/dbol
(4) Test/deca

Debate.

imo test deca dbol would be the best. the combination of those 3 have awesome mass building properties. they also are some of the easiest compounds on the body providing your not over doing it. throwing in gh and a shuttling device like the needto slin would make it even better.

Take enough of anything and it works.

Some drugs like deca and drol cause a lot of water retention. If that's what you call "mass" then use that.

I found the most effective overall "growth" drug to be good ol' dbol -- sides aside.

It also comes down to calories. Snacking on nuts and olives can add a quick extra 500 cals a day. (Granted, all fat , but good fats).

You don't need grams of gear. BIG BLAST is hands down the best mass building supp. Super plasma serum, whole egg, rilose and creatine. Two of those a day and you'll grow like a weed.

Throw in a couple of better bars and you'll grow so fast you won't believe it.

Train heavy.

Grab an extra hour of sleep and a nap every day if possible. It's amazing how effective this can be toward gaining more size.

I found the most effective overall "growth" drug to be good ol' dbol -- sides aside.

So true I lift the same weights on 20 mgs a day dbol that I do on 500 mgs of test a week...

Test EQ. Haven't tried Test Deca but I don't need the water in my face. Plus EQ bumps my appetite and food works best for bulking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom