Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mass cycle

Best Mass cycle

• Heavy Test (750+ mg a week)

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Test + Dbol

Votes: 48 12.8%
  • Test + Anadrol

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Test + Deca

Votes: 35 9.4%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • Test + HGH

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Test + Deca & Dbol

Votes: 97 25.9%
  • Test + Deca & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + Tren & Dbol

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • Test + Tren & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + EQ

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Test + Primo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Test+beastdrol

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Test+beastdrol+deca

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Injectables definitely are healthier. They don't put anywhere near the stress on the liver as orals do.

That said I think people go a little overboard on the oral scare tactics. Obviously if you are going to be a dumbass and run 50mg dbol for 8+ weeks straight or 150mg anadrol over 4 weeks or whatever then you are probably inviting trouble.

That said most of the clinical doses I have seen used for dbol, anadrol and anavar are way higher then typical bodybuilder doses. I've seen common dosing recommendation of 1-5mg per pound/kilo of bodyweight!

Also everyone handles this stuff differently. My uncle is an idiot and has been on acetominaphine and Ibuprofen every day for years now plus he's a heavy drinker. I'm talking 6-8+ tabs a day of either med on top of heavy drinking and smoking for YEARS. Granted he has health issues, but he stopped drinking and within weeks was looking and sounding alot better.

Abusing orals is a bad idea, but I don't buy into them being the boogeyman.

Choosing to only use injects isn't a bad idea though. Test+deca with good training and eating can turn any guy into a stud given time I would think.

since the poll says best mass and not lean mass then it is for sure test+deca+anadrol
the most and fastest mass u can ever put on , but of course it's mostly water retention so eventually ur gonna piss most of that mass in ur toilet :D , in my opinion the best true and lean tissue builder cycle with the least sides is test + primo and maybe some low dose gh from time to time , keep doing that for years and u'll know what i mean.

Nothing works like Anadrol for gaining mass fast, Pair it with an injectable like deca or test and the results are incredible.

wouldn't tren be the best since the gains are lean without water retention? Would you honestly gain more muscle on deca than tren if you don't consider the water retention?

i was argueing this earlier in the thread

i dont see how deca can beat tren in any way

it beats it in grade safety and sides, and with dostinex/caber in hand and some AI u eliminate any potential deca side (prolac and water rentention)then it becomes an unbeatable roid, but as for tren we all know what kind of short or long term sides we're facing a drug 5 times androgenic more than test and raises prolactin even more than deca and don't forget the very high bp , shortness of breath cough zero stamina and of course anxiety and don't forget it's bad effect on the liver and kidney if used frequently which is not a case with deca.

it beats it in grade safety and sides, and with dostinex/caber in hand and some AI u eliminate any potential deca side (prolac and water rentention)then it becomes an unbeatable roid, but as for tren we all know what kind of short or long term sides we're facing a drug 5 times androgenic more than test and raises prolactin even more than deca and don't forget the very high bp , shortness of breath cough zero stamina and of course anxiety and don't forget it's bad effect on the liver and kidney if used frequently which is not a case with deca.

except for deca dick, you forgot.

except for deca dick, you forgot.

dude i already mentioned from the beginning the use of dostinex with deca, u seem not to read it, plus u can always keep the ratio of test/deca to at least 2/1 or 3/1 , i live on deca (on hrt) cause of my joints issue and i'm always a horny M***F*** :D , i just run some dostinex 0.25mg twice per week from time to time and even when i'm off is not an issue cuz my test dosage is always the double of deca (at least). i'm leaner than ever, my immune system is strong even my sinusitis gets better on deca as my joints of course, and another benefit of the collagen synthesis will show on ur face :) feel younger and better skin tone (AI and Dos. eleminates every potential sides, of course used wisely and moderately).

dude i already mentioned from the beginning the use of dostinex with deca, u seem not to read it, plus u can always keep the ratio of test/deca to at least 2/1 or 3/1 , i live on deca (on hrt) cause of my joints issue and i'm always a horny M***F*** :D , i just run some dostinex 0.25mg twice per week from time to time and even when i'm off is not an issue cuz my test dosage is always the double of deca (at least). i'm leaner than ever, my immune system is strong even my sinusitis gets better on deca as my joints of course, and another benefit of the collagen synthesis will show on ur face :) feel younger and better skin tone (AI and Dos. eleminates every potential sides, of course used wisely and moderately).

I want some Deca!!!
I've been trying to find a local doc to prescribe it, but all I can get is Test & HGH. I can get enough Test to run 10,000,000 grams per week, but haven't been able to find a doc to script even a small dose of nandrolone :chomp:

I want some Deca!!!
I've been trying to find a local doc to prescribe it, but all I can get is Test & HGH. I can get enough Test to run 10,000,000 grams per week, but haven't been able to find a doc to script even a small dose of nandrolone :chomp:

most of us here don't have a script for nandrolone, but we do it on our own, and of course from the black market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom