Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mass cycle

Best Mass cycle

• Heavy Test (750+ mg a week)

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Test + Dbol

Votes: 48 12.8%
  • Test + Anadrol

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Test + Deca

Votes: 35 9.4%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • Test + HGH

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Test + Deca & Dbol

Votes: 97 25.9%
  • Test + Deca & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + Tren & Dbol

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • Test + Tren & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + EQ

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Test + Primo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Test+beastdrol

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Test+beastdrol+deca

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea how

test+tren+ drol would destroy it IMO

if people consider water retention mass then test+deca+dbol are the winners

but i have no idea how people can think any stack can beat another stack containing tren

tren is some serious shit,

after all its said to be the steroid bodybuilders will make new found gains on after they stall using grams of test

You crack me up bro you LOVE your tren!

I gained 18kg's in 8 weeks many years a go. I not say that i was good looking. Because i did look like a blow fish. I used test e 500mg a week and 400mg Deca a week. Stacked with 100mg Drols ed. I love deca,test and dbol. But i think drols will kill the dbol heads down.. But it all works difrent from each indevid. I use eq now at 600mg a week. But fuck that shit. I will never use it again. Some talk about eq and BULKING. Then i have to laugh. Deca is a killer compair to eq if u ask me. It is like driveing a BMW 316 i and a BMW M3 in my opinion. Know my english sucks. Sorry bros !!

5 grams per week!!!!!

I really don't have words to express how stunned I am by that. I mean on here we are talking about 400 or 500 per week and they are doing 5000!

You seriously didnt know the pros take this much?? Did you honestly think jay and ronnie look like that on 500mg per week? Lol

5 grams per week!!!!!

I really don't have words to express how stunned I am by that. I mean on here we are talking about 400 or 500 per week and they are doing 5000!

You seriously didnt know the pros take this much?? Did you honestly think jay and ronnie look like that on 500mg per week? Lol

I didn't think they were on 500 per week; I thought more like 1000mg Test stacked with many other compounds.

I've never tried Deca or Dbol. I don't get the point of those compounds I guess. It seems like they just blow you up with a little muscle and mostly water weight. Although it would be fun to get massive and stronger for a little while.

For those who have done a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle how much of your gains did you really keep, honestly?

I'm 5'10, 215lbs. What weight could I get up to on that cycle without gaining too much shit weight?

I've never tried Deca or Dbol. I don't get the point of those compounds I guess. It seems like they just blow you up with a little muscle and mostly water weight. Although it would be fun to get massive and stronger for a little while.

For those who have done a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle how much of your gains did you really keep, honestly?

I'm 5'10, 215lbs. What weight could I get up to on that cycle without gaining too much shit weight?

I'm curious about this as well

I've never got a straight answer as to why Anadrol causes so much bloat when it does not aromatize. Anyone?

Test+dbol ftw.

Test alone up to 500mg a week which is the most I have used so far leads me to steady strength gains and good weight gain so long as I am eating enough. Throwing dbol in and I fucking explode after a couple weeks on the dbol. It's bizarre. Like I'll be doing good and then 3 weeks later I wake up one day and look like I grew over an inch everywhere. The strength on test+dbol is awesome and the sides for me are absolutely minimal.

Worst being back pumps and calf pumps which both kinda suck, but bp stays reasonable on both so long as salt and caffeine intake aren't excessive.

Seriously, dbol is the best shit ever. Wish we could run it for 10-12 weeks at a time.

Test+dbol ftw.

Test alone up to 500mg a week which is the most I have used so far leads me to steady strength gains and good weight gain so long as I am eating enough. Throwing dbol in and I fucking explode after a couple weeks on the dbol. It's bizarre. Like I'll be doing good and then 3 weeks later I wake up one day and look like I grew over an inch everywhere. The strength on test+dbol is awesome and the sides for me are absolutely minimal.

Worst being back pumps and calf pumps which both kinda suck, but bp stays reasonable on both so long as salt and caffeine intake aren't excessive.

Seriously, dbol is the best shit ever. Wish we could run it for 10-12 weeks at a time.

Sounds good.
For my next run I'm planning on Test Cyp 400mg/week & Deca 200mg/week. Considering adding an oral, but in a way would like to do injectables only as it's sort of "healthier".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom