Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Liver Detox Supp - Experience ONLY!

Razarsharp

I just picked up Tyler's Detoxification for a precaution and started using it religiously. I notice nothing but a change in my piss color from a light-clear yellow to a brighter yellow. Does anyone use a Liver detox of any kind - suppplements, home made remedies? And if so, what do you feel is the absolute best?

I do understand about ALA, milk thistle, etc. but wondering what combos if any are the best (proven best) by those who use it.

I used just ALA while I was taking dbol and winny (not at the same time, but in the same cycle) and it seemed to get the job done quite nicely.

YUM

When you say get the job done you mean kept your liver counts at/near normal...or are you refering to you not having any liver problems while on the cycle?

Milk thistle/ala ....What brands do you guys recomend and dosages ...BUMP

JOKER: --I know exactly what your talking about. It lasts until I bump my water intake up. How much did you take per day?

When everyone says it works - how exactly??

Razarsharp said:
JOKER: --I know exactly what your talking about. It lasts until I bump my water intake up. How much did you take per day?

When everyone says it works - how exactly??

I drank at least a gallon a day, but no matter how much water I would drink, it was still pretty damn yellow. It did fade a bit as water intake would go up, but was still almost flourescent.

As long as it stayes flourescent, and not dark, it's fine....Just extra vitamins finding their way out, I understand....

As far as knowing it was working, I was taking 200mg/day of Anadrol at one point. No complications at all. (Except becoming somewhat of an asshole.) I should have gotten a checkup to be absolutely sure, but, I will be doing that before my next cycle.

Joker

Last edited:
Top Bottom