Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best AS for keeping mass gains...

SmooThy5464

whats up guys preparing for next cycle and looking to gain and keep as much muscle mass as posible therefore just looking for some input as to which AS combo would tend to keep the most mass gains for u ???

right now i am debating between organon sust or testiviron depot
with deca durabolin or norma deca with maybe anadrol but any1 with any input please post... thx in advance guys...

Well Testoviron depot is pure test enanthate if you get the 250mg version.... With the 100mg version it is actually more similar to sustanon because it is an enanthate-propionate combo like 80% enanthate).

mass gained on a cycle is mass gained, it doesnt matter which AAS you use to gain it. If you use something that causes a lot of water retention it may seem like you've lost size when you come off, but it wasnt mass.

That being said, just pick a classic mass building stack, like dbol, enth and deca

needsize said:
mass gained on a cycle is mass gained, it doesnt matter which AAS you use to gain it. If you use something that causes a lot of water retention it may seem like you've lost size when you come off, but it wasnt mass.

Anakin said:
Well Testoviron depot is pure test enanthate if you get the 250mg version.... With the 100mg version it is actually more similar to sustanon because it is an enanthate-propionate combo like 80% enanthate).

yes i am getting the 250 so yes pure enanthate anyway thx all for the help thinking depot/deca and maybe anadrol

I've always used low doses of dbol and test, and I've kept my mass. I'm definitely not at my genetical limit though, so that may change eventually...

SmooThy5464 said:
whats up guys preparing for next cycle and looking to gain and keep as much muscle mass as posible therefore just looking for some input as to which AS combo would tend to keep the most mass gains for u ???

best steroid to keep mass while burning fat..without doubt it would real MASTERON

C

Top Bottom