Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best injury recovery for non training injuries

gorillahung

so here's my injury rundown from my car crash:

1. broken eye socket- surgery was performed yesterday, metal plate installed
2. broken nose- no treatment was given other than a towel to wipe up blood
3. concussion- I was knocked unconscious
4. left arm was smashed against door, nothing broken but hurts like hell, I couldn't pick up jug of milk with it
5. transverse process in spine is broken, no treatment has been performed. I'm feeling an electrical shock sensation in my lower back. Incidentally a herniated disc was discovered but again, no treatment was given

Ostarine has been recommended along with fish oil. does anyone have any other suggestions for something to get me back in the gym at least doing something light as soon as possible? i'm worried that these back problems are going to come back and bite me in the ass but the doctors are acting like there's nothing really wrong. I'm all ears to anything that might help me heal better. Where do I get ostarine?

Ostarine, fish oil and a good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com is going to be your best bet.

You could add an HGH analogue like nutrobal to that above stack as well. Check out this article on nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits that HGH will - increased fat loss, increased recovery, improved sleep and anti-aging properties.

Besides that, you just need time. You got pretty beaten up. Recovery just takes time. That's life.

muskrat covered it above

but your doctor should also be referring you to a physical therapist. unfortunately he will refer you to his 'friend' which isn't always the best. do your own homework on one and go in there with a list of a PT you want. this way your insurance covers it

muskrat covered it above

but your doctor should also be referring you to a physical therapist. unfortunately he will refer you to his 'friend' which isn't always the best. do your own homework on one and go in there with a list of a PT you want. this way your insurance covers it

I haven't had the best luck with PTs. I live in a small college town with a division I university. Unfortunately I think all the best PTs are used by the university's athletic department. I'm really going to need a good one for my back I think. I could probably use 3 or 4 weeks of just plain rest before beginning any PT. My poor body just aches all over.

Pharmacy HGH or Nutrobal are your best bet for healing. You already mentioned Ostarine and fish oil which are also going to help. Just be patient too. Don't push too hard and risk further injury.

Top Bottom