Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best injectable mass building steroid?

I was sure I knew what I was talking about. I know Test will make you weigh more, hence, more mass (muscle, water, bloated look, etc.). But I do know Fina will put more pure muscle and improve the quality of your physique more than Test will. But when he asked the question about which injectable steroid gives best mass gains, he did not say lean mass. He just said "mass." That's why I said Test Suspension. I am just trying to clear this up so that he knows how differently they are, since Fina will not bloat you up.

BadAzz-

That is exactly what I was asking, what is the best MASS building injectable steroid, not lean muscle adding steroid. I am not to the point where I need to lean up, hell I need to put some meat on these bones. Thanks for your opinion bro.

badazzwhitedude said:
Remember, it's the androgenic properties of a steroid that make you bloat, get huge, and gain mass.

That's not true, steroids which will aromatize in estrogen, or work as a progesterin will cause water retention (make you bloat/huge). Winstrol is androgenic, won't make you bloat, masteron is androgenic, won't make you bloat.

OH Hell- Sorry-it was late last nite....liver/kidneys...everything is hard at that time of night..LOL RADAR

"That is exactly what I was asking, what is the best MASS building injectable steroid, not lean muscle adding steroid. I am not to the point where I need to lean up, hell I need to put some meat on these bones. Thanks for your opinion bro."

Tren + any of the traditional "quick-mass" drugs is a sure way to throw on size FAST and keep a good portion of it. My first cycle was a short 4 week one which used the following:

tren/winstrol/anadrol (+ about 6 bottles of Liv 52 and assorted liver protectants)

went from 175 (hey, I'm 5'5" and it was after a layoff) to a bloated 215 in a month. Once I went off I went back down to 205. I was actually expecting to lose more (heard all the anadrol horror stories about pissing twice and losing all the gains).

My current cycle is a cutting cycle, but I am also getting bigger and stronger at the same time:

tren/suspension/masteron/winstrol + armidex and 25 mcg t-3

I have tried tren alone, and test alone, but if you want fast gains nothing beats combining them!

the question "is tren better than test" is sort-of a misguided one. It is like asking "which is better, protein or carbs?"

there is no law that says you must use exclusively one steroid. I don't understand all these "test is best or deca is best or anadrol is best" arguments. They are about as silly as those old "Taste Great!....Less Filling!" commercials.

Hugh-

I am really not trying to "get big fast." I just want to know what has worked best for everyone else to gain the most size, that is maintainable, and maybe plug it in to my next cycle.

Can yall fill me in on suspension? Does it hurt like hell or is it bearable?

Tren being shown about the same affinity to AR, as DHT, and it means that it's a lot more androgenic then Test.
Mg per mg Tren is a way better mass builder then Test, unless by "mass" you mean water and fat.
But, you have to consider progesteron gyno and Fina-dick, so the best way IMO, would be to use reasonable amount of Tren stacked with good amount of Test.

What are you saying panerai? Does Tren work as a progesterin? Never heard of that... never heard of water retention or gyno from tren....

Trenbolone has about the same affinity to PR as progesteron, like someone said :"Tren is Deca on steroids". Gyno from Tren is extremely rare, because of relatively low dosages used, but it happens. In case of Trenbolone Acetate, it's easy to control it, just by dropping it, if it's occure.
I never heard of water retention from Tren neither.

Top Bottom