Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best injectable mass building steroid?

Yeah, i was thinking kidneys too (but then again, ive yet to see or hear proof of severe renal toxcicity of fina, seems kind like old wives tale to me).

Are there any real trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate?

Could someone confirm confidently that there are real Parabolan surfacing?

Is it true that despite taking arimidex, test enth lose out to tren for most LBM gains, mg/mg?

What is all this stuff I am reading about making your own fina, can you not buy it say from a farmacia in Mexico?

Am I missing something here? Correct me if I am wrong, but mg for mg, how can Tren be better for overall mass and weight gain than Test? I believe tren to me more anabolic than Test, but definitely not more androgenic. Remember, it's the androgenic properties of a steroid that make you bloat, get huge, and gain mass.

badazzwhitedude said:
Am I missing something here? Correct me if I am wrong, but mg for mg, how can Tren be better for overall mass and weight gain than Test? I believe tren to me more anabolic than Test, but definitely not more androgenic. Remember, it's the androgenic properties of a steroid that make you bloat, get huge, and gain mass.

Bro, if this makes sence, all anabolic steroids are androgenic... But not all androgenic steroids are anabolic. It's kind of a "all dogs aren't german shepards" type thing.

Tren has a much greater affinity for the AR than test. Bill Roberts said "three times as much."

If you are talking about mass pounds here, then test, with all the sides might make you weigh more.. But tren will add more "quality" muscle.
Andy

"Shots every day,, how in the hell do people find enough injection sites to give themself a shot every day? Don't you build up scar tissue if you inject into the same site too much?"

tren will fit through a 25g, or even a 27g. Since I am using it with oil based test and mastoeron suspension, I shoot twice a day, no problem.

For purely mass

1) Suspension
2) Anadrol 50
3) Test Enanthate
4) Loads of Dbol
5) Test Cyponiate

For hard LBM and less dramatic gains

1) Tren (fina)
2) Winny
3) Anavar
4) Primobolan Depot

Other good additions for Monster Mass
1) Insulin (hands down!)
2) HGH
3) Cytomel

The pro's didn't get that way be taking a bunch of fina...you have to add some water weight at some time... build the wall before try to paint it!

I bet if you shot 800 mg of primo a week that it would illicit the most high quality gains out of any of them.

Of course that is 80-120 a week, so I doubt many of us could afford it. (When is Ttokkyo going to step up and make a 200 per cc presentation... for dogs of course).

Top Bottom