Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AS for Healing Your Joints

doublebicep

NorCal Bodybuilder
Platinum
What AS is best for healing shoulders and wrists? I have read on this board that Deca known for it's healing properties. Anyone have any positive experiences with AS and healing shoulders or wrists?

DECA!!!DECA!!!

Ive posted alot about it. I used it on my first cycle a little over a year ago and it healed pains ive had for years and they have NEVER returned. The stuff is amazing for joint pain.

I would say deca also. However if you are only to use it for you joints, I would personally prefer a shorter ester such as phenylpropionat over decanoate.

Deca for joint pain, and hgh for tendon and ligament problems. Remember though hgh can lead to carple tunnel symptoms. It is often said that deca only masks the pain, this is a bunch of bullshit like KA-BAR said persistant pain often times leaves and does not return even after the cycle stops. Of course deca will not cure all joint pains as this depends on the saverity.:)

KA-BAR said:
DECA!!!DECA!!!

Ive posted alot about it. I used it on my first cycle a little over a year ago and it healed pains ive had for years and they have NEVER returned. The stuff is amazing for joint pain.

deca is good stuff for me fina:elephant:

Well maybe your right but Deca has mask my pain for over a year since I have been off. I had a stiff neck from old wrestling and football injuries and it would be stiff in the morning and allot of times it would go out and I would walk around with my neck cocked to one side. Maybe its just a coincidence that my neck problems went away after deca but I say It was DECA! A friend of mine also on this board has deca prescribed to him for his back problems.

liftsiron said:
Deca for joint pain, and hgh for tendon and ligament problems. Remember though hgh can lead to carple tunnel symptoms. It is often said that deca only masks the pain, this is a bunch of bullshit like KA-BAR said persistant pain often times leaves and does not return even after the cycle stops. Of course deca will not cure all joint pains as this depends on the saverity.:)

Last edited:
Is there any thing besides deca that will help joint degeneration? A friend of mine who plays pro ball (d-tackle) complains that at 28 years of age his "body is falling apart". Deca is out of the question for obvious reasons. He plans on starting humatrope (money is not really a problem...) in January and wanders is there anything which will work synergistically with gh's healing properties. I was thinking oxandrolone, but that is really just a guess from my standpoint. Any ideas? Is there a nandrolone analog which doesn't linger around in the body for so long? I know some of you guys have a few tricks up your sleeves so help a bro out.

Top Bottom