Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best for healing ???

derekhoffer

[FONT=&quot]Hey all, looking for info about these conditions whilst on.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In my limited research, it seems nandrolone is great for healing at low doses, how one is more likely to suffer these due to lifting heavy, and they can take a great deal of time to truly heal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm interested in studies, anecdotes, flaming or even your personal story of having a busted shoulder/leg or whatever, and how you dealt with it- did you avoid cycling? See a physio? Lower dosages/introduce other compounds? Have an operation? Change your lifting? Still got it? Cheers[/FONT]

No it is not good for healing... its good at band aiding/masking an injury which can make things far worse for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is certainly not good for healing at all. It just covers up pain. For healing you'll want something like HGH or better yet ostarine. Esarms.com has some top notch healing stacks, and you can PM me for a discount code if you're interested.

your body CANNOT heal by taking any steroid and then going to the gym pounding away. it is impossible

if your body is telling you to stop, then just stop. ask your gym to halt your membership due to injury if you are not disciplined enough to stop on your own

Hey all, looking for info about these conditions whilst on.

In my limited research, it seems nandrolone is great for healing at low doses, how one is more likely to suffer these due to lifting heavy, and they can take a great deal of time to truly heal.

I'm interested in studies, anecdotes, flaming or even your personal story of having a busted shoulder/leg or whatever, and how you dealt with it- did you avoid cycling? See a physio? Lower dosages/introduce other compounds? Have an operation? Change your lifting? Still got it? Cheers

Not really no.

Top Bottom