Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best hardener

beavisbutters

[FONT=&quot]I was looking for something that would be great for hardening up, increasing strength, but not putting on too much mass. Plus, I heard that Anavar will increase a person's Red Blood Cell count. However, will I have read some conflicting reports about the side-effects. Some say that there are little to no effects, where some other places list this as super toxic for your liver. Granted all oral's are somewhat toxic, but I just wanted to make sure that I am not going to kill my liver with a 6-8week cycle at 20mg/day of var.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Are you female? If not, 20mg of Anavar ed is going to suppress you and not much else.

are you male or female? the sarms s4 would be a great hardening option with NO toxicity whatsoever

Your not going to destroy your liver. Anavar is great. I would not go 6 or 8 weeks using an oral without test. Why? Your body is going to stop making test. That is why you supplement. I know people do it. Maybe it would work out for you. You want something less toxic? Winstrol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom