Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best gym pick up lines

xscorex

I dont think I would ever pick up a girl at a gym, but always see these older dudes tryin to rock college girls. Like "Hey baby, you need a spot?" I go to lift not pick up girls, but damn sometimes they are sooo fine. Anyone have any luck? what was your maneuver?

I picked up my current girlfriend (not for long if you read elite between the sheets board) at one of the gyms I train at. She was on the Leg press machine and didn't know how to lock it back into place after she was done. She was struggling and panicking(She had a plate on each side) and I just came out of nowhere and held the plateform back with one hand while she figure out the locking mechanism.

She checked me out for a week before we really started talking.

I'll admit it. I'm a dog. I pick up chicks at the gym.

I'll generally just give a nice "hello" every so often. Then a few weeks later a "by the way my name is ____", engage in small talk but not every time I see her. The key is to be very patient. Very, very patient. Just be friendly and non-threatening.

If she uses machines for everything, ask her why she doesn't use freeweights. Set up a time and date to show her how.

Make sure to include squats. :D

Top Bottom