Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best geneza tren

Fergio

I want to pick out the best trenbolone to run. This will be my first tren cycle ever and I want it to be clean.
I’m over 6 foot and 239 pounds. Gonna add in a lot of cardio too no matter how tough it is
which tren ester from geneza is best for a newbie to it? Should I get no ester, acetate, or enanthate, or should I get hex?

I want to pick out the best trenbolone to run. This will be my first tren cycle ever and I want it to be clean.
I’m over 6 foot and 239 pounds. Gonna add in a lot of cardio too no matter how tough it is
which tren ester from geneza is best for a newbie to it? Should I get no ester, acetate, or enanthate, or should I get hex?

I like acetate its works better for me
geneza gp trenbolone acetate 100mgs/ml
do 100mgs EOD thats a hardcore cycle

Up to you when it comes to pinning frequency

300mgs of TREN ACETATE weekly, but split into 3 times(100mgs each) and GENEZA got best quality

Top Bottom