Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best gear for getting leaner and faster?

musclebosun

I want to get faster over the short distance and stronger but without anymore size. Im about 205 lbs now and its already killing my run times and my upper body endurance [ie push ups and chin ups]. I was thinking of running winny for 6 weeks with clen on the first two weeks and last two weeks. In theory this should help shed excess fat through the clen and help build strength without excess size.
advice? K 4 the good stuff. :chomp:

Well, I used to play Rugby League in my earlier days (even though only 27 now!) and if its that kind of speed and strength your after, use Winnie. As you said, Winnie was excellent at keeping you in lean shape. As a running athlete, there are no gains at all for you in terms of carrying unnecessary bodyfat. If you took gear in league, you generally took Winnie.

i have trouble running on winstrol bc of the ridiculous pumps i get....and winstrol wont "cut" you up...diet is the key factor here, but winstrol works great for people who are already low BF....im not a clen expert by any mreans so cant help you with that....hope this helps, good luck bro!

My choice would be anavar have use it for boxing with great results. Never tried winny a friend used winny for a match and said it bother his joints was having elbow and knee problems so I stayed away from it.

i'd just run clen for what you are wanting. try clen for 4-6 weeks and at the same time you could try throwing in a very low dose of t-3 to help alot more. it is important to slowly taper up and down on the t-3 so you won't mess up your thyroid.

I don't know your background or anything, but for me Tren+Clen+test tightens me up bigtime, no matter how much I eat. I'll only run that 6 weeks. 75mg tren ed. 500mg test/week. the clen dosage changes for me now and then.

Once again, that is me. Just giving you an option. But it shure does shred me up and I become a machine on my mountain bike

Whiskey

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ask Ben Johnson the sprinter..No one ran the 100m dash faster!

I read an article that he used winny...Alot of guys that I know in MMA use winny and never seem to complain about it bothering their joints...I've never tried it because I'm afraid of losing my hair :worried:

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Ask Ben Johnson the sprinter..No one ran the 100m dash faster!

In fairness to Ben, he was made a scapegoat for the failure of the Doping Commission to do anything about something that everyone was at. They needed a high profile hit to prove that they were doing a "good job". Truth was that no matter who won the 100 meter sprint that day, he was going down.

Top Bottom