Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Game Plan For Longevity

I've been at the HRT game for a few years now and I would never go back. When I see men in my age group, I just shake my head at the terrible condition they are in. One thorough blood test with a knowledgable Anti-aging Dr and a sound HRT program would turn their lives around.

I read both of your postings on this issue, agree whole heartedly and offer these added comments:
- Add HGH. There is just no substitute.
- Target the diet with added protein, slow carbo veggies and slowly eliminate fast sugars until you are left with just the least and most rich you can. For me this was berries. All the other breads and sugars were progressively eliminated.
- Engauge in a moderate exercise program that combines aerobics and weight training.

I fully endorse the mix of HRT and cycles. With the HRT experience, the person has some solid knowledge to build on.

Nelson, if one cannot get Primo, what would the options be regarding anavar, winstrol, EQ and tren or ??? What would the possible dosing of each?

aznurse said:
Nelson, if one cannot get Primobolan - methenolone - , what would the options be regarding anavar, winstrol, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and trenbolone or ??? What would the possible dosing of each?

None of those are really viable substiutes. Tren would be a horrible choice. I'd say EQ would be closest. But come on, you can get Primmo.

Nelson If I May Call You That Sir. You Seem To Have A Good Head For This Hrt Thread . My Question To You Sir Is Can Hrt And Cycles Aid In Helping Me Recover From A Bad Bout Of Muscle Wasting And A Lack Of Healing Power That I've Been Dealing With These Last 15 Years . Cause I'm Getting Scared And Really Want To Change My Life Around Before It Gets Any Later Then It Is Already . I Used To Be So Much More And Now It Just Seems Like I'm The Walking Dead With Zero Drive And Below Zero Ability To Get Any Answers From My 3 Doc's That Are Killing Them Self's To Figure Out Why I Took A Turn For The Worse After My Last Reconstruction Surgery On My Knee. I'm On My 6th Cycle Of Epidural Injections In My Spine And I Want To Get Off The Morphine So I Can Once Again Function Like A Normal Person. Thank You...............fmt

My program is similar, and I've been on it continuously for 7 years with great results. The differences are:

1) I use a topical T instead of injectable.

2) human growth hormone - somatropin - is excellent. You are right, it isn't strongly androgenic or anabolic. But with long term usage, you definitely see the effects, and it has very low side effects (except for emptying your bank account).

3) I use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - continuously, 250 iu 3x/week. It just keeps the natural T production going.

4) Consider EPO, which keeps the red blood cell count up.

5) Consider insulin to suppress your average blood sugar. I use Lantus, which lasts about 24 hours.

Top Bottom