Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best finisher winstrol vs anavar

makenzietrek

I have test, var, and winstrol on hand , both orals, I don't to take two orals in the same cycle last time my liver suffered, so I need and advice on which to take the last 5 weeks of my 16 week cycle of test at 400 mg and at what dose, thank you.

Right now it just sounds like a guy making a cake... I've flour and eggs what can I make?? Start with what you're trying to achieve vs 'this is what I have what can I do with them?'

And why 16 weeks and why 400mg of test? The optimal amount is generally agreed to be 500mg and unless you've some specific date (like a competition) in mind why did you choose that length of cycle?

Unless you are doing a bodybuilding show, I would pick anavar. Anavar and winstrol are both DHT derivatives and pretty similar but winstrol gives a lot of people really bad joint pain and is downright terrible for your hairline.

Winstrol is better then anavar at hardening/drying out the physique but it comes with a lot more side effects.

Winny hands down.

Strength and dry hardness like no other oral out there, var is almost useless in comparison.

Top Bottom