Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best fat burner ?

JaylovesDbol

Hey guys,

I know nothing beats cardio and proper diet, but I am really stuck with my belly fat. I think it's called a 'dad bod' nowadays and I really start to hate it.
I'll do up to an hour of cardio now, eat very little, drink plenty of water and shoot 300mg of test-e per week now. Nothing else.
If I up the test-e and and put tren-e in the mix, will that get rid of my belly fat or will I just grow bigger since cardio is super hard on tren for me?

I am also on painkiller medication for years now, which may atribute to the belly fat (just guessing) here. The painkiller being tramadol for an old injury.
I never felt any weight gain from it, but I figured I'll let you know in case there could be any interaction.

I took tren-ace previously with no interactions tho.

Watch out pain killers can make steroid acne really bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! Luckily I don’t have that issue :)

I also have Winstrol here (oral) which was giving me headaches when I tried it. I could grab the injectable form today if I wanted and I believe it’s a lot safer to take than tren but lets wait for the experts to chime in.

The winny is much safer than tren.

Thanks!

Can you recommend a good dosage (injectable)?
And should I run it with test cyp or test-e and how much?

Sorry but this is my first cutting cycle, that bell fat just ‘grew on me’.

500mg Test-E / week
400mg of Winstrol / week
400mg of Equipoise / week
1 tab of Arimidex every other day
10-16 weeks cycle

Hey Jay,
I'm guessing that's not a picture of you. What's your size, weight, and age?

I would run:
Test E@500 mgs a week
Winstrol @400 a week
Anavar@30-50 mgs a day
Nutrabol @25mgs a day
Cardarine @ 20 mgs a day
I would switch your anti to 12.5 mg of Aromasin every other day. It does a better job of keeping all estrogen out, and it's easier on your cholesterol. I took out the EQ and added Anavar. EQ will give you nice cuts, but it will also have you holding water. The Anavar will have you ripped and body as hard as a rock. The Nutrabol at 25 mgs is like taking 3-4 IU's of legit HGH, and cardarine is amazing for fat loss. With the Cardarine you will notice you're cardio becomes much easier. On days I take it I can go for twice as long. It helps me get in a few extra reps in my lifting too. I would only run the winnny, Anavar for 30 days and run the rest for 16 weeks. Don't forget your pct as well buddy. The best legal way to buy Nutrabol and Cardarine is from SARMS1.com. I'm not sure where you live but I live in the US and they were in my mailbox a week after paying online. Very good quality too. Good luck brother[emoji1594]

Thanks a lot bro!
I’ll follow your advice but honestly never heard of Nutrabol so I’ll have to look into it.
Steroids are over the counter here, pharma stuff, so shouldn’t be hard to get!
Thanks again for taking the time!
Will post some pictures shortly.

Top Bottom