Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best to drop water??

teamATOS

[FONT=&quot]If you had a choice of any Pharmaceutical, which one would you take to drop the water? and how much?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm finishing my second week of TrenE/sus/hgh and I can notice the water retention. My socks left indentions in my legs and my ankles are becoming less noticable.[/FONT]

hard to say... it could be the hgh, and likely is but i also dont know the dose of test you are using, how estrogen prone you are and if you are even using an ai so its hard to make any sort of recommendation whatsoever with such little info

If you had a choice of any Pharmaceutical, which one would you take to drop the water? and how much?

I'm finishing my second week of TrenE/sus/hgh and I can notice the water retention. My socks left indentions in my legs and my ankles are becoming less noticable.

That'll go after the cycle

That could be the HGH, or poor control over estrogen conversion. Make sure you get bloods and see if your estrogen is too high.

Top Bottom