Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.

arzhan

I'd been on Megamass 4000 for the last 3 months or so, but feel there should be something better than this.

Is Megamass 2000 good enough to pack on mass? I'm targettin some 15-20 pounds alongstwith Dbol/Equi/Deca

Any suggestion that could replace MegaMass2000 with any other brands. Help appreciated

strange cycle, if you drink dog urine you will get big. Thats what my friend told me, who's friend knows his cousins brother who is a pro.

N-Large 2 works well. The problem with most weight gainers in the 2000+ calorie range is that they are loaded with sugars, which can bring on lots of fat while bulking. N-Large 2 has fairly high calories, a lot of carbs, and lower sugars. Give that one a try.

You could try prolabs nlarge or you could just mix 2 scoops of regular whey with milk + banana + flax, or peanut butter + scoop of ice cream.

ruffian3 said:
You could try prolabs nlarge or you could just mix 2 scoops of regular whey with milk + banana + flax, or peanut butter + scoop of ice cream.

i did this and it worked really well for putting on the lbs. im an endomorph though and a lot more than i wanted of the 30+lbs i put on that cycle where fat. if you have a really high metabolism, this may be just what you need to get in the calories for growth. as for me, i stick to just the simple protein powders now and add PB/olive oil, a 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal, a banana or two and season it up with cinnemon/nutmeg or some of the lowsugar instant cocoa mixes. works well for me without putting on so much fat.

if you dont want to go the "lets just load up on a tone of sugar at any cost route"

do this

guaranteed resluts plus a slew of health benifits

you should have a shake with this breakdown.

5 scoops of chocolate WHEY
2 scoops of Gplenish glutamine peptides
1 banana
5-10 gams of creatine
2 caps glucorell-r

as posted by THEEGAME2544
N-Large 2 works well. The problem with most weight gainers in the 2000+ calorie range is that they are loaded with sugars, which can bring on lots of fat while bulking. N-Large 2 has fairly high calories, a lot of carbs, and lower sugars. Give that one a try.

Touche bro, touche!! I agree with ya, cos I use N-large2 for bulking and isolate for when I'm dieting. Prolab does the best shakes IMO, I love them.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom