Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent Method said:
You're begging for references. "REFERENCES PLEASE, Ah, never mind. I know you don't have them, because they don't exist." In all seriousness, it's this kind of statment that demonstrates your ignorance.

Very well, I'll post some references - with this challenge to you. Instead of simply picking the one or two references you disagree with, debate me head on. In your opinion, why am I wrong and what are the errors in my argument?

Silent Method said:

You misread. I said optimal athletic practice, such as the use of high glycemic carbohydrate in a post-exercise recovery drink.

Try and keep up.

SM, you know this is pointless...lol. Any successful bodybuilding trainee knows that high GI coupled with protein after a grueling work-out is optimal. Jay Cutler takes in a can of coke and 3 scoops of whey immediately after a training session and he seems to be quite successful.

Omega, got a question about g-plenish for you. How much is optimal per day and how much is in a container. Thanks.

jubei said:
Omega, got a question about g-plenish for you. How much is optimal per day and how much is in a container. Thanks.

I would say 2-3 servings a day

so that = 30-45 grams of the stuff
and because at the last minute we upped the amount yoru going to get anywhere from 75 to 85 servings

your welcome,
please ask questions anytime:)

Okay, FOR THE LAST TIME.

I say that there isn't much difference between one sugar and another and that the ingestion of dextrose or any other high GI sugar within an hour or 15 minutes after a workout doesn't make a damn bit of difference in the long run in regard to how much muscle you grow.

READ THAT AGAIN so you understand it.

It DOES NOT SAY that ingesting carbs won't replenih glycogen levels.

I can't make this any simpler. If you don't get it, you don't get it. You keep arguing different points. And that moron jubal (who has yet to spell the word "you're" correctly) keeps agreeing with you, which shows either he either isn't paying attention or he has a mental handicap.

The whole point of asking for references was a joke that obviously flew over your head and the collective heads of your supporters. It was in retaliation of you asking for references for everything I say. SO I SAID, "SHOW A REFERENCE THAT PROVES SOMEONE WILL GROW MORE MUSCLE BY INGESTING A HIGH GI CARB THAN SOMEONE WHO JUST EATS WHEN HE'S DAMN GOOD AND READY".

AND YOU DIDN'T. YOU COULDN'T. THEY DON'T EXIST.

So what do you do? You post a study on how carbs increase glycogen after a workout. And three cretins think you put me in my place.

And that leads us to this point. Now, what'll we do? Tell me what to do that will end this thread and I'll do it.

Look, believe whatever you want. You want to think you're going to gain an extra ounce of muscle in one year by drinking dextrose after a workout, knock yourself out.

I didn't read this thread, but i'll give you the best drink.

Mix the following together, it's the best tasting and the best for overall mass:

allthewhey unflavored or chocolate, I usually put 4scoops post workout
1 cup of oats
2servings peanut butter
milk, enough to fill the blender

Best tasting shake ever, got the idea from ph77.

Some other variations are adding a banana and herseys syrup if you don't mind the sugars.

It's many calories (around 2k if you use it all), berely any sugars, and tastes delicious. I also pop some ginger root before it so I can digest all the protein.

-sk

I have a mental handicap? Oh it must be because I don't agree with you. You have the highest percentage of spelling mistakes per post I have ever seen. YOU ARE the biggest fraud to ever frequent a fitness board.

You say you have years of experience and blah blah blah. Guess what? A 22 year old who has been training for 2.5 years has a better body than you. What do you weigh 185? Better do some more primo you little pussy.

Wow you call yourself the "GURU". Give me a fucking break dipshit. BigAndy69, Fonz, Huck, Macro, Ulter are all 10 times more intelligent and helpful than you. Take the kindegarden bullshit and fuck off.

Last edited:
Omega I'm guessing you guys decided to up the amount per container from 75-85 servings in the middle of production? Thanks for the quick response BTW.

Hey NELSON MONTANA....Im glad you like my name, and im also glad this thread was started too because you lost ALL credebility in my opinion...

You Say " And that leads us to this point. Now, what'll we do? Tell me what to do that will end this thread and I'll do it. "

Well its simple....Just shut the fuck up...Stop proclaiming your self as the GURU...Your more like a childish moron that tries to con people in to buying your books and recomended supplements through PF, when you cant provide any SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE as you like to say...

When you were asked to prove your claims Mr. GURU you just came back with nonsense and attacked everyone that doubts you... Some GURU.

I give it to you though....its a good way to make money off of people that juice. People will spend a good deal of money not to lose the gains they paid so much for and worked so hard for to begin with...That can make you rich, your a good business man...I give you that...

Someone should post a link to this thread on ALL THE OTHER FORUMS so others can see what a fraud this guy really is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom