Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson I dont know you or Silent Method but it does seem like you want to force your opinions on to people...and when they prove you wrong you say that this is nonsense its a contest to see who got owned...its not. If YOU make a claim, and YOU have financial interest in that claim...the least YOU could do is back it up buddy...

Jubei is right....you did get OWNED, and to not look like a bitch you come back and say this discussion got derailed, you win, well you dont save face like that...you look even more foolish.

Silent Method....Im with you on this one, good post bro

BigSexyAl said:
Nelson I dont know you or Silent Method but it does seem like you want to force your opinions on to people...and when they prove you wrong you say that this is nonsense its a contest to see who got owned...its not. If YOU make a claim, and YOU have financial interest in that claim...the least YOU could do is back it up buddy...

Jubei is right....you did get OWNED, and to not look like a bitch you come back and say this discussion got derailed, you win, well you dont save face like that...you look even more foolish.

Silent Method....Im with you on this one, good post bro

Yeah, Nelson incessantly asked for references and when they were provided, he totally ignored them. Pretty funny actually - I just hope some newbies see this and decide to NOT buy any of his assinine books

Big Sexy Al: (great name) You got me. I get rich by telling people that they don't need dextrose.:rolleyes:

And now SM is taliking about "optimum athletic performace" WTF? What happened to the anabolism of a Post workout drink? I guess it's very convenent to keep changing the subject as you go along.

I know how this works. People love to see the little guy prevail. Take down the "guru." (Not that I claim to be one, but you know what I mean) Hooray for Silent Method! He posted a study!!! Yea!!! You da man!

But once you're all through patting each other on the back, maybe you'll go back and read my last post and realize how stupid you sound.

I'm sure everyone else has grown tired of this by now. Let it go already.

Nelson Montana said:
And now SM is taliking about "optimum athletic performace" WTF? What happened to the anabolism of a Post workout drink? I guess it's very convenent to keep changing the subject as you go along.
You misread. I said optimal athletic practice, such as the use of high glycemic carbohydrate in a post-exercise recovery drink.

Try and keep up.

What makes you think your the guru?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom