Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent Method, the only post I read by Nelson was the first one. I had a stange feeling this would turn into a flame fest so I didn't bother reading any further. Guess what? I was right.

Nothing to add further but a comment: Nelson has all of the (lack of) qualities that makes one an unliked person: Very argumentative, cannot (and will not) even consider another side of an argument, cannot take criticism, and also constantly negative as well. These types of people generally do not make it far in life....at least with the company with which i'm a supervisor, they don't.

poantrex said:
Nothing to add further but a comment: Nelson has all of the (lack of) qualities that makes one an unliked person: Very argumentative, cannot (and will not) even consider another side of an argument, cannot take criticism, and also constantly negative as well. These types of people generally do not make it far in life....at least with the company with which i'm a supervisor, they don't.

And at what presdigious company are you the supervisor? K-Mart? 7-11?

Tell me; at this compnay, is it standard fare to blatantly and indiscriminately insult the senior members?

I love it when kids tell me I'll never do what I've already done.

my recomendation would be to take two scoops of Muscle milk two servings of oatmeal ( cooked or raw ) two Glasses of milk Take 5 to 10 IU insulin maybe add 10 grams glutamine and creatine trust me you"ll grow do this twice a day plus 4 more med carb med fat high protein meals

Drink

N Large as far a PW drink. Lean Mass Matrix by ProLab is the best MRP out there IMO. Add a few of those to lots of food sources of protein and that should help get you on your way.

(__)_)=========D said:
THIS NELSON MONTANA GUY SEEMS LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT THAT THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING....AND HE THINKS HE'S RIGHT SINCE HE'S A "SENIOR MEMBER" LOL

YOUR A FUCKING JOKE...ANOTHER COCK SUCKER TRYING TO PROMOTE HIS PROTEIN FACTORY TO MAKE A BUCK

FROM THE POST YOU HAVE MADE IN THIS THREAD I REALLY THINK YOUR AN IDIOT...POANTREX AND SILENT METHOD MAKE GOOD POINTS WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND INSLUT THEM AND YET YOU DONT BACK UP ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS WITH THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT YOU LOVE TO ASK PEOPLE ABOUT IN THEIR CLAIMS.

NOBODY BUY IN TO NELSON MONTANA'S BULL SHIT...HE'S IN IT TO MAKE A BUCK...NO BETTER THAN A FUCKING SCAMMER

I can think of no greater compliment than to evoke the wrath of an loud mouth moron.

Now, when intelligent people criticize me and morons start liking me, then I know I have something to worry about.

I have nothing to worry about.

georgie24 said:
n-large2 gets my vote, very very tasty

N-large definately. Tastes great and has 52g of protien per serving and you dont even need a blender to mix it.

The_Eviscerator said:

I don't think sugar is magical after a work-out, but dextrose is the most effective way to replenish muscle tissue after a work-out. In addition the quick absorption when coupled with ion exchange whey will allow you to consume another post workout meal of whole food within an hour to an hour and a half after a workout. So.... while sugar isn't magic dust... it is the most effective for replenishment. Ice Cream, whole milk etc... are poor substitutes. I know... because I used this approach for years and it was inferior to say the least.

I am quoting myself because the reason dextrose works so well is because it allows you to consume more calories in a shorter period of time... SO... Nelson, you are correct sugar isn't magic and doesn't produce more muscle than other calories... but it does allow you to take in more calories in a shorter period of time.... which indirectly leads to more muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom