Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson Montana said:
Instead, his pals will close the thread because they fear he'll be made out to be a fool. They always do this when the going gets rough.

If this is directed at me because of my comment about locking this, I am a little offended. I had thought that the post had went on long enough and I was trying to be fair to all parties. If everyone wants it open then fine.

Nelson Montana said:

It'll never happen. I say Fonz isn't man enough. Instead, his pals will close the thread because they fear he'll be made out to be a fool. They always do this when the going gets rough.

If there's to be a poll, there can not be any politicing. It must be straight up. Anonomous voting. At the end of one week we tally the votes. The loser leaves, never to return.
I must admit that sounds fair. I still think you are deluded but I guess we will all see for sure. I have no doubt that either you or Fonz will start the poll by tomorrow.

sk* said:
Why don't you make the poll Nelson?

-sk

Well, for one hing, I don't even think I can do it with this server. I don't know. Never did a poll. AT any rate, I figured it would be better if it were conducted by someone impartial, but that's doubtful.

But maybe anonomous voting isn't good, since people would vote more than once. Maybe, it should just be a "Poll Post" and everyone wrotes in Nelson, or Fonz. But then, some people might fear retaliation. Fonz, being a mod, has an advantage in that regrad.

I'd just say this; It's come to an empass that in the interest to all concerned Nelson and Fonz have agreed to the decision of thee members who must go and who can stay. It must be one or the other.

If anyone has any ideas to make it better, without making it stupidly complicated, I'm for it. Voting can be one week, or one month. Whatever's fair. But if it's just going to be the people who post on this thread by the end of the day, that's dumb and invalid. Do it right

Nelson Montana said:

But maybe anonomous voting isn't good, since people would vote more than once. Maybe, it should just be a "Poll Post" and everyone wrotes in Nelson, or Fonz. But then, some people might fear retaliation. Fonz, being a mod, has an advantage in that regrad.

A poll will work... a user can only vote once on a particular poll... This whole thing is so melodramatic and ridiculous. Believe it or not, I find both you and Fonz great assets to the board. Fonz has set forth some interesting ideas on supplements and gear and his ideas and rationale are well thought out... Nelson, your post cycle formula of Avena, Nettle Root etc.. has really worked well for me...

The difference is how you would arrive at these assertions that you both make... For instance, you use the "boner" test for confirming post cycle recovery and Fonz will present charts, graphs and analytical data as to the hardness and fullness of the boner. So... this is where you guys split.

Nelson, on this topic, I disagree with you... as do many others. I have seen the results of High GI carb, protein drinks directly after training, vs a lower GI meal in my own body and the effects are vastly different. Just because you may be wrong on one point doesn't mean we have to kick someone off the island.

a poll to get rid of one of you is stupid and pointless. if george wants one of his mods removed he will do it. if enough members complain about a mod/the mod will be removed.

if someone wants a member(non-mod removed) the can give them negative karma, if enough people give negative karma to a member he will be gone. no need for a poll.

i just wish the two of you(nelson and fonz) could debate with civility, it would better this forum and members would benefit greatly.both of you have some negative qualities(arrogance for one) but you both bring far more positive than negative.

i hope this doesn't come off as a flame to either one of you.

Well Nelson its clear that you are not going to answer my question. I have never done anything in regards to you that was unprofessional and I have always been direct with my comments. The fact that you skirted right around me after that post was disturbing.

As to the rest of this, it is all pointless. No mods are going to get removed, and Nelson you are here as well for now. I am locking this for now as I am sick of getting dragged into this horeshit for no reason. Nelson, you drug me into this and even went as far (in an email) as saying that I was editing your posts. I have also been fair and straight to the point with you and that proved to me that you just lash out in all directions regardless of who you are aiming at.

If you guys feel that this is unfair to lock, I apologize. But this is degrading to a point of no return. No matter how much this carries on it will never find a resolution. IMO, the posts on this thread speak for themselves, and people have enough to base their own judgments.

This thread is done. If you guys want to start polls do whatever you want.

Truly, Peace and Respect.

Spidey said:
Hey Fonz. I think the challange was extended to you so it falls to you to create the poll. This should get interesting.

Thats what he wants...to createturnmoil.

The solution is simple......everybody ignore his posts.

Lets see how he reacts when he has no audience.

And Nelson, in case you've forgotten.....it says "Moderator" under my name. Does it below your user name? No.

I have full jurisdiction in terminating a user I see as disruptive to the board. You on the other hand, don't.

So don't tempt me. Because I will do it. You're out of control.

Fonz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom